Rutgers Game Thread | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Rutgers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
fortebleedsblue said:
This is not how the team was playing earlier... if this isn't evidence of players not caring i dont know what is.

or they could be tired...

Reaction Score
So, now with us getting embarrassed ( RU moving the ball methodically down the field ) wouldn't it be a good idea for Coach P to call a time out to kinda settle us down? maybe talk to us for a sec and light a fire under our D?
We can't afford to sit around saving time outs... Or are we just gonna fold? He's gonna sit there and watch the seconds go down until it's too late?

Reaction Score
OK Guys!!! All we need is a 99 yard drive to score a TD!!! Then we can try and get the ball back. ITS NOT OVER YET!!!

Reaction Score
So, now with us getting embarrassed ( RU moving the ball methodically down the field ) wouldn't it be a good idea for Coach P to call a time out to kinda settle us down? maybe talk to us for a sec and light a fire under our D?
We can't afford to sit around saving time outs... Or are we just gonna fold? He's gonna sit there and watch the seconds go down until it's too late?

When your down 10 points in the 4th Quarter you can't use timeouts to talk to your team. This isn't College Basketball. Gotta save those TO's in attempt to get ball back if game gets to 1 possession.

F

fortebleedsblue

wow they didnt run on first down.. what got into deleone? I saw safety written all over that.

Reaction Score
How about forward progress?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
What needs to be done is create a petition to fire PP and GDL and have the whole season ticket base sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom