Rutgers football | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rutgers football

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Schiano - he knows how to recruit the area and was able to turn around a program that was in the dumpster for decades.
True....but he did that the first go around.... similar to Edsall. Do u think schiano 2.0 is still better than Mora? Recruiting is definitely better...but so far results are mixed.

Reaction Score
True....but he did that the first go around.... similar to Edsall. Do u think schiano 2.0 is still better than Mora? Recruiting is definitely better...but so far results are mixed.
We don’t know what Mora 2.0 will look like. He could be Paul Pasquoloni, he could be like Edsall 2.0 (I doubt he will be that bad) or he can be refreshed, focused and get the team on an upward trajectory. Won’t know for a little while.

Obviously UCONN schedule is nothing compared to Big Ten schedule - looks like Schiano is doing a solid job recruiting and working transfer portal. So right now? Definitely Schiano.

Reaction Score
We don’t know what Mora 2.0 will look like. He could be Paul Pasquoloni, he could be like Edsall 2.0 (I doubt he will be that bad) or he can be refreshed, focused and get the team on an upward trajectory. Won’t know for a little while.

Obviously UCONN schedule is nothing compared to Big Ten schedule - looks like Schiano is doing a solid job recruiting and working transfer portal. So right now? Definitely Schiano.

I find it amazing that UConn fans only frame of reference is former UConn coaches.

Reaction Score
7D774236-3869-4F4E-918C-6304EC09E48C.png

Reaction Score
Why is it Mora 2.0? Did he coach at UConn before? Or is it because he coached somewhere else? If it’s the latter, would it not be Mora 4.0?

Reaction Score
One is objectively better.
So you are saying you would rather have Mora. If you are going by collegiate record then makes sense for you. I think there is more to it then collegiate records.

I think we both can agree we want Coach Mora to succeed (and for Rutgers to be horrible)

Reaction Score
So you are saying you would rather have Mora. If you are going by collegiate record then makes sense for you. I think there is more to it then collegiate records.

I think we both can agree we want Coach Mora to succeed (and for Rutgers to be horrible)

Yes I would. As any sane person should.

It’s not like he was a schmuck when it came to recruiting and developing.

Reaction Score
Yes I would. As any sane person should.

It’s not like he was a schmuck when it came to recruiting and developing.
Who said he was a schmuck? Mora hasn’t coached at the collegiate level in years. Might not be an issue. Might be one. We both want him to succeed.

Reaction Score
Who said he was a schmuck? Mora hasn’t coached at the collegiate level in years. Might not be an issue. Might be one. We both want him to succeed.

Come on man. Your skepticism is beyond lame.

At least concede that he will be a better recruiter than Apocalypse Randy.

Reaction Score
Come on man. Your skepticism is beyond lame.

At least concede that he will be a better recruiter than Apocalypse Randy.
Without a doubt he will be a better recruiter. Setting the bar pretty low there though.

Do you think he will be a better recruiter than Greg Schiano?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Without a doubt he will be a better recruiter. Setting the bar pretty low there though.

Do you think he will be a better recruiter than Greg Schiano?
Apples to oranges. Schiano has a home turf advantage.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom