OT: - Russell Wilson to Denver | The Boneyard

OT: Russell Wilson to Denver

Reaction Score
AFC West is a tough division but the Broncos are gonna be really good with an actual QB now

Reaction Score
I had to check ESPN just in case you were click baiting me with some BS. Wow.

Russell Wilson, Derek Carr, Justin Herbert, and Patrick Mahomes all in one division. Just wow. I got nothing more profound to say.

Reaction Score
John Elway did the same when he brought in Peyton Manning. He doesn't trust qb's to develop.

Reaction Score
John Elway did the same when he brought in Peyton Manning. He doesn't trust qb's to develop.
Or he picks the wrong ones like Brock Osweiler, Paxton Lynch and Drew Lock.

The AFC QB's: Mahomes, Herbert, Allen, Burrow, Wilson, Lamar, Lawrence(potential), D. Watson(who knows what happens here). That is some serious firepower under center.

Reaction Score
Well, we get to see what an amazing leader Jamal Adams is now that Seattle is going to go through some changes. My bet is he holds out and orchestrates a trade to a contender before opening day.

Reaction Score
Well, we get to see what an amazing leader Jamal Adams is now that Seattle is going to go through some changes. My bet is he holds out and orchestrates a trade to a contender before opening day.
That trade was a massive overpay. 2 first rounders for a box safety. Somebody tell John Schneider to take off the leg warmers because it's not 1995.

Reaction Score
That trade was a massive overpay. 2 first rounders for a box safety. Somebody tell John Schneider to take off the leg warmers because it's not 1995.
Terrible trade for Jamal Adams. That is a move where if it doesn’t contribute immediately to post season success it will be viewed as a failure and hamstring them. The Seahawks were not one big trade away from being a championship team when that trade occurred.

Reaction Score
Broncos we’re a qb away, I really wanted Wilson on the Giants, obviously the circumstances wouldn’t have worked out thanks to the front office sabotaging the franchise.

Rodgers is staying in GB and Wilson on the move. Best available qb is Jimmy G lol. I’m not convinced Brady is done btw.

Reaction Score
Broncos we’re a qb away, I really wanted Wilson on the Giants, obviously the circumstances wouldn’t have worked out thanks to the front office sabotaging the franchise.

Rodgers is staying in GB and Wilson on the move. Best available qb is Jimmy G lol. I’m not convinced Brady is done btw.
The Giants front office for the last 10 years has been an absolute disgrace. The Giants have the worst 5 year cumulative record in the NFL.
It's barf inducing to think of how bad the John Mara and Dave Gettleman have been. To top it off they offered a free medium Pepsi in the last regular season game of the season to entice ticket holders to show up to the stadium, how pathetic.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Seattle got an impressive haul. Two 1sts, two 2nds, Fant, Lock and Shelby Harris (also swapped a 4th for a 5th). They weren't winning anytime soon, so it is a smart move. Draft a QB, add depth to the roster and you can build back pretty quickly.

Most of the teams "going for it" like the Rams, GB, TB and now Denver, are soon to be in salary cap hell. Chiefs will be soon too.

Reaction Score
Hahahahahhaha Jamal Adams cried his way out of New York in a rebuilding season only to go to another rebuilding team. Dude celebrated like he was going to the superbowl after his first year only to lose on wildcard weekend. Joe Douglass fleeced the Seahawks on that trade. AFC is gonna be tough with all the young QBs

Reaction Score
Broncos didn’t wait 1 minute to make that trade once they knew Rodgers was staying in GB.

BrysonDeMan

Hits Bombs
Reaction Score
Cowboys?

Reaction Score
The Giants front office for the last 10 years has been an absolute disgrace. The Giants have the worst 5 year cumulative record in the NFL.
It's barf inducing to think of how bad the John Mara and Dave Gettleman have been. To top it off they offered a free medium Pepsi in the last regular season game of the season to entice ticket holders to show up to the stadium, how pathetic.
It’s worse then the Knicks front office I’m not even kidding. At least James Dolan has actually tried to make moves for his team even though he has failed horribly.

A medium Pepsi lol my god how about offering a free beer along with free shots perhaps shots of acid.

Reaction Score
Seattle got an impressive haul. Two 1sts, two 2nds, Fant, Lock and Shelby Harris (also swapped a 4th for a 5th). They weren't winning anytime soon, so it is a smart move. Draft a QB, add depth to the roster and you can build back pretty quickly.

Most of the teams "going for it" like the Rams, GB, TB and now Denver, are soon to be in salary cap hell. Chiefs will be soon too.
I don’t know. They barely recovered what they gave to the Jets to get Adams. And they had to pay Adams. And drew lock stinks.

Reaction Score
Terrible trade for Jamal Adams. That is a move where if it doesn’t contribute immediately to post season success it will be viewed as a failure and hamstring them. The Seahawks were not one big trade away from being a championship team when that trade occurred.
And to compound it, they had to give him a huge contract so he didn't bolt after giving up two first round picks. Done purely to justify the bad trade and save face.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don’t know. They barely recovered what they gave to the Jets to get Adams. And they had to pay Adams. And drew lock stinks.
Yes, that was a mistake. Lock isn't a good starter, but is a quality backup. They won't be trying to win too much this year anyway.

Reaction Score
The irony of the Broncos trade is that they selected Osweiler in the 2nd round of the 2012 draft, a head of Wilson, who went in the next round

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom