Running Game | The Boneyard

Running Game

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
It really is amazing the difference from Carter to when they insert Mensah....it's just like they shifted the car from 5th gear on the highway all the way down to first gear and are driving through tar

Reaction Score
Why they inserted Mensah on a key 4Q possession was a head scratcher. Didn’t like that move at all and we saw the result. Carter is solid and you need to ride the horse that brought you there.

Reaction Score
We should be establishing the run more often till a defense can stop the running game. Carter was averaging 5 yards a carry.

Reaction Score
We should be establishing the run more often till a defense can stop the running game. Carter was averaging 5 yards a carry.
carter was also doing it all by himself. the line sucks at run blocking

Reaction Score
He was really impressive moving his feet while still hitting the whole hard and always falling forward. You're right, most ofnit was by himself. Mensah is in quicksand.

Reaction Score
I would also like to add on.... the line doesn't suck as bad.... if you think about it we only have 1 SR, 2 RS-Soph, 1 freshman, and 1 RS Fresh playing. I will say that after vandy leaves we need an instant starter at both tackles and centers. With our guards, they will be good enough to start because of experience and they will be juniors at that time which is the ideal timeline for an O-line to start

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Another nice part of Carter's game is he usually finishes the run off falling forward getting that extra yard or two. Rarely is he stood up and knocked sideways as he is going down.

He's a keeper.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I think this team has to establish the pass first to help open up the run. I don't think the line is good enough to do it in reverse.
Carter was excellent last night.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
When you have a QB that can hit open receivers it keeps the D honest. Also so much more creative on the play designs. Inside handoff inside hand off way overthrown slant doesn’t fool anyone

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom