rundown... | The Boneyard

rundown...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I noticed with Iverson and Woodson that it said UConn is backing off because of grades. I wonder if the staff would still be after these guys if the APR stuff never happened. Either way its good UConn is backing off these types of recruits that could be a problem down the road.

Reaction Score
Somehow I just don't trust someone named Iverson from a character perspective.

Reaction Score
I noticed with Iverson and Woodson that it said UConn is backing off because of grades. I wonder if the staff would still be after these guys if the APR stuff never happened. Either way its good UConn is backing off these types of recruits that could be a problem down the road.

I'm pretty sure that the "action plan" that they put together to combat the APR problems included raising the academic bar for recruits. So even if a kid meets the NCAA's academic requirements, he may not meet the new self-imposed requirements put in by Uconn.

Reaction Score
Glad where not going after Kuran Iverson. He's lazy and the most overrated player in the class of 2013. He would transfer out in a year.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Glad where not going after Kuran Iverson. He's lazy and the most overrated player in the class of 2013. He would transfer out in a year.
You know him well enough to be making such judgements, or are you just talking out your butt?

Reaction Score
Akoy Agau committed to Louisville tonight per multiple sources. I really feel we should have went after him a lot harder.

caw

Reaction Score
Akoy Agau committed to Louisville tonight per multiple sources. I really feel we should have went after him a lot harder.

Didn't realize he was favoring them that much. Thought he was a lean elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom