Rumors Are Like Rear Ends | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rumors Are Like Rear Ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't really see how enrollment would impact a decision to switch conferences. It is not like UConn is a private school that struggles to finance a full atetic program like Syracuse. There would be little tangible difference in the athletics at UConn with the exception of potentially upgrading the hockey program.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Don't really see how enrollment would impact a decision to switch conferences. It is not like UConn is a private school that struggles to finance a full atetic program like Syracuse. There would be little tangible difference in the athletics at UConn with the exception of potentially upgrading the hockey program.
It's the top level admins if rumrunner sources are valid and accurate. Some people don't want to be small fish in a big pond. How much splash can these guys and gals make with the B!G universities? They may be uncomfortable in that situation.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If this is true, you...

Take it.
Say, "Thank You."
And, pick up the dinner check.

That is all.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

And the B1G just started their own hockey league. Would be nice.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny...

Reaction Score
Everyone has one. Here's mine, rumor that is. My friend knows a guy who is buddies with a guy who has inside poop on Ohio State sports. He said that UConn is in "active negotiations" to join the Big 10. This could be BS, but it's not my BS I'm just passing it on.

Yes, it is BS. But it's 4 degrees of separation BS so it's better BS than your garden variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom