rumor on Rutgers board UConn has submitted application | Page 2 | The Boneyard

rumor on Rutgers board UConn has submitted application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn has submitted an application but no one is going to discuss it unless a decision has been made to act favorably on it. FSU is concerned in that it wants at least one of #15 and #16 to be a very good FB school and Miami doesn't like us for obvious reasons. Duke, UNC and Maryland are very supportive. ACC is still waiting on pipe dream TX and/or ND and will probably not act on UConn until at least one of them has decided to, hopefully, go elsewhere. Once Big 12 fate decide the other moves will occur. I personally think FSU wants WVU in ACC but I doubt this will occur, but, anything is possible.

agree.. the shoe may drop soon with Texas and Oklahoma regents meeting today; presidents at both schools may be authorized to go pac16

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
UConn has submitted an application but no one is going to discuss it unless a decision has been made to act favorably on it. FSU is concerned in that it wants at least one of #15 and #16 to be a very good FB school and Miami doesn't like us for obvious reasons. Duke, UNC and Maryland are very supportive. ACC is still waiting on pipe dream TX and/or ND and will probably not act on UConn until at least one of them has decided to, hopefully, go elsewhere. Once Big 12 fate decide the other moves will occur. I personally think FSU wants WVU in ACC but I doubt this will occur, but, anything is possible.
Agree. I think if Texas and ND are out of the picture it will be two of the three between UConn, WV and Rutgers. I think FSU gets WV if WV agrees and Duke, UNC and Maryland get UConn. Of course WV will have to decide if the SEC is their better option.

Reaction Score
It appears that the ACC has received 10 applications for the last two spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom