Rumor Has It Geno Contemplating Defense Change | The Boneyard

Rumor Has It Geno Contemplating Defense Change

Reaction Score
I say it's just a rumor because I don't subscribe to the esteemed Republican-American, so I can just read 2 lines. Suspect it will leak into more accessible horde member's hands. We do know from his last show he is not pleased with aspects of the defense.

Geno ponders new defensive scheme for No. 1 Huskies
Just right click on the article title and then click on incognito mode or private window and you can read about anything.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Just right click on the article title and then click on incognito mode or private window and you can read about anything.
It still requires you to not only log in, but also to pay $1.00 for access for 1 day. I'll pass. I'm sure if we ask Carl about it, he could write something up...

Reaction Score
On the radio after the game yesterday, CD said that the coaches were happy with the defense. And, that Lou was doing really good at defense. Soo... we will see.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
No defensive change. It's just a piece about Geno's comment that UConn was working more on jumping passing lanes in practice in response to a question about the number of steals UConn got yesterday. Fuller and Adamec have pieces on it as well.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
I say it's just a rumor because I don't subscribe to the esteemed Republican-American, so I can just read 2 lines. Suspect it will leak into more accessible horde member's hands. We do know from his last show he is not pleased with aspects of the defense.

I think they are contemplating only playing 4 players on defense.

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
They'll need to to compete against Baylor and South Carolina. A'ja Wilson's injury was the best thing to happen to South Carolina this season Alisha Gray at the 4 is hard to deal with, although if Vivians has just a decent game Mississippi State wins that game last night, it seems they got anything they wanted on offense..... BTW, someone should tell the South Carolina faithful that USC is the University of Southern California.

Reaction Score

I'm not registered--and all I got to read was the first paragraph.
I don't subscribe to the Rep-Am--but I write an occasional letter to them.
My cousin back a yea number of years--was a sports reporter--did mostly HS games in the area. Also Ref=ed hs games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom