Rules Question: Why Was Arizona/Stanford Thread closed? | The Boneyard

Rules Question: Why Was Arizona/Stanford Thread closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know that UConn game threads are not permitted. I get it. Game threads of the home school can be horrible. However, I don’t get why the national championship thread -not involving UConn and on the General Board - was closed in the 4th quarter.

threads were allowed to play out in every other tournament game until they died a natural death. The SCar v. Stanford thread ran for several days after the game ended. Furthermore, an Arizona v Stanford thread ran during and is still running on the main UConn board.

I’m just confused. Are game threads not involving UConn prohibited going forward - or was that closing an anomaly?

I guess no answer is needed fir 10 months or so. :cool:

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I am guessing that when the thread began to reference an asst coach, perhaps the mods preferred that dialogue went to the chat, which is not saved? Regardless, the mods are consistent in when threads are locked, posts deleted, etc, so for whatever reason they decided, it was done.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
It could have at least been reopened at the end of the game... so we could discuss the game in one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom