Rudi Williams Top 8 | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Rudi Williams Top 8

Reaction Score
Newton, Hawkins, Jackson, and Sanogo are locks to start. No debate for any of them. The last spot will either go to a PF (Karaban or Johnson), or if we run a 4 guard lineup it'll be between Alleyne, a transfer, or Castle (if he reclasses). Or the staff pulls a bunny out of their hat and lands Terrance Shannon, then he can start too.
I get Hawkins has a ton of potential and should be a major factor, but he’s gotta keep improving, especially his handle and strength. Not doubting he won’t, but he’s gonna have to bring it to beat out the guys being recruited/committed in my opinion.

Allenye, Rudi, Ramey all were starters and logged a lot of minutes and have experience.

Reaction Score
I've lived here in Charlotte for 5 years, and NC for 9.

I also own a Real Estate Investment company....so happy to answer any questions about locations, prices, activities, etc......
Oh that's fantastic. I might have to pick your brain later on as I am thinking about investment property myself, although not North Carolina.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
I get Hawkins has a ton of potential and should be a major factor, but he’s gotta keep improving, especially his handle and strength. Not doubting he won’t, but he’s gonna have to bring it to beat out the guys being recruited/committed in my opinion.

Allenye, Rudi, Ramey all were starters and logged a lot of minutes and have experience.
He's already gained a ton of weight and has been very vocal about spending the summer working on his handle.

Reaction Score
Oh that's fantastic. I might have to pick your brain later on as I am thinking about investment property myself, although not North Carolina.
Shoot me a dm if you have any questions man

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Well if we are playing 4 guard lineups we need 6 guards. Currently have 4. Would love 2 of Ramey, Castle and Williams.
4 guard lineups also work a lot better with 4 big guards 6’4+ gang rebounding like how Houston used to play. Castle fits the mold well.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
My good friend lives in Huntersville as well, close to the lake.. Small world
Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF
Will be going down to Huntersville to visit a friend. Going boating on the lake memorial day weekend

Reaction Score
Moore and Tripp unfollowed him. Looks like we are out here.
Disappointing but not shocking. He’s got 1 year left so probably wants a starting job, which he wouldn’t get here. May not even be first guard off the bench if Castle reclassifies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Nobody after the Alleyne commit.
Let me holster my sarcasm then.

Well Alleyne following Ramey leads you to think they’ll be on him now, but we’ll see if our current set of guards scares him off.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I'm aware, I just doubt the starting job is handed to him without him earning it is all I'm saying
Hurley has said in more or less words the starting spot is his. Unless he takes a full step backwards, he’s starting on opening night.

Reaction Score
Not a good sign that he has two visits lined up. Strong chance he’ll sign elsewhere:

Reaction Score
Rudi going from coast to coast.

He's a good player, too bad that he is looking elsewhere, we could use him. I like Rudi's game and talent more than Alleyne.

Reaction Score

Makes sense for him. With super seniors Alex Barcello and Te'Jon Lucas graduating, there's a wide open door for starting backcourt minutes.

Four-star shooter Collin Chandler should get one of those spots and Williams will get the other.

It was Te'Jon Lucas last year (Milwaukee), Brandon Averette the year before (Utah Valley) and now Rudi Williams with a grad transfer filling Mark Pope's PG spot in Provo.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I’m sure he will fit right in at BYU. Best of luck to him.

Reaction Score
Makes sense for him. With super seniors Alex Barcello and Te'Jon Lucas graduating, there's a wide open door for starting backcourt minutes.

Four-star shooter Collin Chandler should get one of those spots and Williams will get the other.

It was Te'Jon Lucas last year (Milwaukee), Brandon Averette the year before (Utah Valley) and now Rudi Williams with a grad transfer filling Mark Pope's PG spot in Provo.
Chandler will be in West Africa. Williams will probably hit the portal after a year in Provo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom