Rudi Williams Top 8 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Rudi Williams Top 8

Reaction Score
idk but it's confirmed my thinking that it will remain one of the 15 states i have not visited, or plan to (not counting having driven across it)
Enjoy paying your ridiculous property taxes as well.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Die hard UConn fan living in North Carolina. Current purpose in life is to put down Dukies and Tarheels all around me.

Yep! And the few Hurricane fans as well.

Reaction Score
Anyone have knowledge or experience with Charlotte area? Might be relocating (or flying there every weekend) to expand the company

Reaction Score
Anyone have knowledge or experience with Charlotte area? Might be relocating (or flying there every weekend) to expand the company
Yes, I've been down here for almost 12 years now. I'd be happy to try and answer any questions.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
I've lived here in Charlotte for 5 years, and NC for 9.

I also own a Real Estate Investment company....so happy to answer any questions about locations, prices, activities, etc......
My RE Investment company has been trying to break into Charlotte multifamily for a while, but as you know it’s challenging. May PM you for some boots on the ground color next time we have a live deal…

Reaction Score
My RE Investment company has been trying to break into Charlotte multifamily for a while, but as you know it’s challenging. May PM you for some boots on the ground color next time we have a live deal…
Let me know man. Happy to connect you with ppl.

Reaction Score
I like Rudi Williams game and ability. He reminds me of Terry Rozier lite.

He can handle the rock, has very good athleticism, speed, can drive to the basket with good fluidity, and great mechanics on his shot. I favor Rudi's game over Nahiem Alleyne.

Rudi has my seal of approval. We should be focusing on getting this commitment.

Reaction Score

He can handle the rock, has very good athleticism, speed, can drive to the basket with good fluidity, and great mechanics on his shot. I favor Rudi's game over Nahiem Alleyne.

And he's a not from Jersey guard :)

Reaction Score

Thank you for actually talking about Rudi and why NC is awesome.

This kid would be my preferred choice as well.

Reaction Score

Honestly we need to try to get both. Rudi would be a great fit as a combo guard off the bench.

Reaction Score
How many years of eligibility does he have? I'm seeing that he's 23 years old...

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

He played middle school AAU in Jersey though?

Reaction Score
How many years of eligibility does he have? I'm seeing that he's 23 years old...
1 year. Would be a grad transfer. 2 years at Juco, 1 year at Kansas State, 1 year at Coastal Carolina. Since he's a grad transfer I think??? that means he wouldn't need an NCAA waiver to play right away.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Thank you for actually talking about Rudi and why NC is awesome.

This kid would be my preferred choice as well.
Rudi Williams played for Coastal Carolina.

Coastal is in Myrtle Beach SC which is on the coast of northern South Carolina. Its Marine Biology and International Business departments have a very good reputation. Coastal was the baseball NC in 2016, the first year they made the CWS appearance.

Their football team played in bowl games the past two seasons (not bad since they were an FCS member in 2016 and didn't become full time FBS until 2018). The players are famous for sporting mullets.

The most notable sports individual who graduated from that university is Dustin Johnson.

My opinion is that Rudi Williams would be a great get. I hope we get Alleyne. The tea leaves point to both him and Castle coming for next season. But I wonder if the staff and Castle's family are set on that scenario. If we get commitments from both Alleyne and Williams it's possible Castle remains in High School. My preference is we get all three and work out the minutes.

Last edited:

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Yes. I live here. I sold my house in Hilton Head and bought a home in Mooresville, 25 minutes north of Charlotte, last summer. Great place to live and own a business. The taxes are low, the people are super friendly, lots of growth, weather is ideal. The lake isn’t the beach but it’s close, mountains an hour away. Love it here would recommend.

Reaction Score
This guy got next.
yep. we need a backup G that will still get at least 20-25 mpg. the only transfers we've offered that fit that description are williams and odukale.

Reaction Score
I've lived here in Charlotte for 5 years, and NC for 9.

I also own a Real Estate Investment company....so happy to answer any questions about locations, prices, activities, etc......
Did you start your RE Investment company in NC, or did you start somewhere else and expand? How’d you get your start? Generally interested in it as I would love to eventually do something similar.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom