RU vs UL tonight | The Boneyard

RU vs UL tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just turned it on. 17-7 UL, late 3rd quarter.

Wasn't sure who to root for. Then realized, WTF...always root for RU to lose. Hope RU keeps it close to bust the image UL is trying to create.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Lots of TO's by both teams. Teddy has missed several throw badly. Not a well-executed game.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Louisville would get smoked by Clemson and FSU this year. They will be living off that Sugar Bowl win for the next decade.

Reaction Score

Wasn't sure who to root for. Then realized, WTF...always root for RU to lose. Hope RU keeps it close to bust the image UL is trying to create.

Root for both teams to lose then the meteor strike.

Reaction Score
Louisville would get smoked by pretty much every other undefeated team this year. They will be living off that Sugar Bowl win for the next decade.

Fixed it for you.

Reaction Score
What UL doesn't want you to know is that Florida was not very good last year.

Reaction Score
Bridgewater looked very ordinary. It's usually a death knell when the announcers openly talk about whether or not a team deserves to play for the NC if they run the table. 90% of the time it means they don't.

Reaction Score
We beat Louisville on that field 10 months ago. That's all I kept thinking for the 20 seconds or so that I had the game on. I hope that when Bridgewater comes to Rentschler in a month, that our defense is prepared, and ready to beat the snot out of him again.

Reaction Score

I see a reasonably successful Rutgers as a key to an invitation to the B1G. A highly successful RU might convince Delany that the conference can make inroads in NYC without a flourishing UConn/RU rivalry. A highly unsuccessful RU might convince Delany his foray into NYC is still in its infancy and needs time to mature that bringing in UConn won't hasten. I think our best bet is a 6-6 Rutgers for the forseeable future.

FillTheRent

College football lives in Connecticut
Reaction Score
After an hour of the announcers constantly talking about how great, amazing, and wonderful Teddy Bridgewater is, I got so annoyed I muted the TV for the rest of the game. It was non-stop praise of one player for an entire hour.

I get that he is a good QB, but don't you think you could call the game and talk about the other 21 guys on the field at least a couple times? Ridiculous.

Reaction Score
The UL image will be severely hurt when UF announces Charlie is their new head coach next year.

Reaction Score
After an hour of the announcers constantly talking about how great, amazing, and wonderful Teddy Bridgewater is, I got so annoyed I muted the TV for the rest of the game. It was non-stop praise of one player for an entire hour.

I get that he is a good QB, but don't you think you could call the game and talk about the other 21 guys on the field at least a couple times? Ridiculous.

Couldn't be any worse than last year's Super Bowl, which was a Ray 'Stab & Run' Lewis love affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom