Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
do you think they'll do that Saturday?

not a chance

Reaction Score
RU will be a tough game, but I think UConn bounces back and wins by 5-10. Rutgers will play hard.

Reaction Score
RU will be a tough game, but I think UConn bounces back and wins by 5-10. Rutgers will play hard.

Sounds right. Hostile environment will be the same, but RU isn't as good as Seton Hall. Calhoun will have them ready to play.

Reaction Score
Sounds right. Hostile environment will be the same, but RU isn't as good as Seton Hall. Calhoun will have them ready to play.
hostile environment won't be the same, it will be much more hostile

Reaction Score
hostile environment won't be the same, it will be much more hostile

Totally agree, The RAC will definitely be much more hostile, it is probably one of the most underrated home courts in the BE.

As for the game definitely won't be easy, I can't see Rutgers putting up too bad performances in a row at home. Remember they might have been blown out by WV but they also did beat Florida, so this team is capable of beating a quality team on its home floor.

H

huskymagic

Totally agree, The RAC will definitely be much more hostile, it is probably one of the most underrated home courts in the BE.

As for the game definitely won't be easy, I can't see Rutgers putting up too bad performances in a row at home. Remember they might have been blown out by WV but they also did beat Florida, so this team is capable of beating a quality team on its home floor.

They will be motivated not only since they got blown out by WV but because they will be playing the UConn Huskies the defending national champs. Who wouldn't get up for that game. That being said, I think UConn wins by 12 points
UConn 78 Rutgers 66

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
They will be very fired up and look nothing like they did against WVU...UConn will need to be at their best...we are DOOMED!

Reaction Score
We are wounded, hopefully we don't smell like blood. This is our first real character test (not including the FL loss).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom