Rough year comes to a close Saturday for the UConn football team (Gaffney) | The Boneyard

Rough year comes to a close Saturday for the UConn football team (Gaffney)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The thought of this still makes me want to vomit...

"It only take six wins to become bowl eligible and there’s no doubt the USF (17-14), Tulane (12-3) and Army (35-21) losses could of and probably should have been wins."

Reaction Score
While it would have been great if we were playing for bowl eligibility tomorrow, it doesn't look like we would have made a bowl at 6-6. Temple is looking at that very scenario if it beats Tulane for its 6th win tomorrow. Looks like all of the AAC bowls are already filled and there aren't many at-large spots left.

Hey, I have to look for some silver lining while I'm sitting in the rain tomorrow.

Reaction Score
"It was an astoundingly young and short-handed team by the time November rolled around. Only four seniors will be in the offense and defensive starting lineups on Saturday for Senior Day. 85 players came out for spring ball, 60 (65 with red-shirts) remain today."

Reaction Score
While it would have been great if we were playing for bowl eligibility tomorrow, it doesn't look like we would have made a bowl at 6-6. Temple is looking at that very scenario if it beats Tulane for its 6th win tomorrow. Looks like all of the AAC bowls are already filled and there aren't many at-large spots left.

Hey, I have to look for some silver lining while I'm sitting in the rain tomorrow.

StevePoliti 10:16am via TweetDeck
Could Rutgers really be shut out of a bowl? Julie Hermann better make sure the answer is no. Column: nj.com/rutgersfootbal…

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
huskymedic said:
StevePoliti 10:16am via TweetDeck
Could Rutgers really be shut out of a bowl? Julie Hermann better make sure the answer is no. Column: nj.com/rutgersfootbal…

It will be Illinois or Rutgers left out. Help out the old guard or the new kid. Illinois doesn't travel, so you'd think RU gets the nod, but we'll see. I'm just shocked there aren't enough bowls. What happened?

Reaction Score
It will be Illinois or Rutgers left out. Help out the old guard or the new kid. Illinois doesn't travel, so you'd think RU gets the nod, but we'll see. I'm just shocked there aren't enough bowls. What happened?

I think I'll sacrifice another goat, just for the University of New Jersey to be left out.

Never get tired of Jamaican Curry Goat. What a fine meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom