Adams - 28 mpg
Purvis - 32 mpg
Calhoun - 10 mpg
Hamilton - 32 mpg
Miller - 30 mpg
Facey - 10 mpg
Enoch - 5 mpg
Brimah - 25 mpg

Nolan's advantages in spacing, defensive awareness, and screen-setting are entirely wiped out by the fact that he just can't make a play (gives up offensive rebounds, fumbles passes around the rim), leading to many momentum-killing sequences.

two things, miller can't play 30 mpg simply because he is too foul prone. he is struggling being his usual aggressive self on defense vs bigger and more athletic players.

I've debating of whether enoch deserves nolans 5-7 minutes per game, in the end i think its best to let nolan go out there and set good screens or rotate well on defense. There is a reason enoch is not seeing the floor rn and its for the best.

Reaction Score
Enoch is the last big man who deserves time. His defense and understanding of defensive principles is atrocious thus why the coaches haven't given him much time and pull him quickly when he gets time.

Facey has arguably played the best of any front court player on the team given his minutes and production. He deserves 20-25 minutes or more on some nights.

Omar has done well and has played some of the best perimeter defense on the team along with bringing energy leadership and experience when on the court. If he continues to shoot better than he has the past 2 years he is a key bench component and eliminate the need for sam to get minutes.

Adams is slowly being handed the keys to running the offense. Love his game and what he brings.

The rest of the rotation is already set in stone with Hamilton, purvis, Miller, Gibbs. Nolan would be my choice to get a few minutes when someone is needed for the front court

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Phil hasn't even taken a charge this year. Great kid. Not a great basketball player. Doesn't bring anything skill-wise on the court. How people want this kid to get more minutes is beyond me.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Nolan has actually gotten worse over his tenure here. Enoch needs the run.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I don't understand all the hate for Phil. The kid only gives 100% all the time when he is out there. Like it or not Phil is a leader on this team and needs to play some. Omar should be the one to get the 5 minute stretch to get a heat check but other than that he should be sitting. His defense is atrocious

no

no disrespect intended, just my opinion differs.

Phil is just not productive. He's a spot minutes guy, he's regressed

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
PS: and Rodney gets fewer minutes when we take him out in late game situations when our opponent needs to foul

I wish that wasn't true, but it is

and Rodney, if you ever read this post, please shut me up and laugh at me

Reaction Score
Our rotation until Brimah comes back should be: Gibbs, Purvis, Hamilton, Miller, and Facey starting. Then Omar and Jalen off the bench. Nolan should play when Facey is in foul trouble. Enoch should come in when we need a big body and some physical play. And Cassell if our guards need a blow or are in serious foul trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom