Rosters For Splash Day on August 7th? | The Boneyard

Rosters For Splash Day on August 7th?

Reaction Score
Splash Day | XL CENTER

For those who don't know, there's three games on August 7th at XL Center. From a graphic on the XL Center Instagram page (), I recognize Donovan Clingan, I recognize the "Expressions Elite" team, and then the guy on the top left looks awfully familiar. According to the description on the linked post, the best players from the Northeast and accross the country will be there. Really hoping to see some UConn recruits/targets ball out. Anybody happen to know where I can find the rosters for this event?

Reaction Score
Splash Day | XL CENTER

For those who don't know, there's three games on August 7th at XL Center. From a graphic on the XL Center Instagram page (), I recognize Donovan Clingan, I recognize the "Expressions Elite" team, and then the guy on the top left looks awfully familiar. According to the description on the linked post, the best players from the Northeast and accross the country will be there. Really hoping to see some UConn recruits/targets ball out. Anybody happen to know where I can find the rosters for this event?

From left to right it is: Avery Brown, Desmond Claude, Taylor Bowen, and Donovan Clingan. I think.

All CT kids except Bowen who is from Vermont.

Seems like an awesome event--wish I could go but I'm leaving the country on the 2nd. Somebody get in there and take some notes! I would imagine our staff will be in the building full force for any of our recruits/commits.

Reaction Score
It'd be dope if it could become a yearly event. Would help with the XLs loses lmao

Reaction Score
Roster for elite game

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-204311_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803-204311_Instagram.jpg
    787.8 KB · Views: 301
Reaction Score
Anyone at this? Would love to hear a report and see some video. Some really good players there and some future Huskies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom