Rosters are up | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rosters are up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm disappointed that Chasz Wright (sp?) is not on the roster. I have no idea how good he was but if I remember he was huge. Anyone know whats going on with him?

Reaction Score
I'm disappointed that Chasz Wright (sp?) is not on the roster. I have no idea how good he was but if I remember he was huge. Anyone know whats going on with him?

Academics - it was mentioned that he is headed to the Prep/JUCO route.

Reaction Score
Anyone else remember McCummings weighing anything near 240? Makes me wonder..........

Also.....shouldn't this thread be moved to the regular football board?
Jimmy,
Remember he left the program for a while last year for personal reasons? I think he came back in August a bit heavier and needed to get back in football shape. Maybe he kept the weight on.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I like Dez. Thought he did a good job. But......has he mailed it in? I used to get these updates from him. Now I get them from the Yard.

Coverage is lacking this year.

John Silver at SNY is the first place I look for Uconn news.

I occasionally check the Courant, but it's old and regurgitated.

Reaction Score
I was in the camp as well that followed Dez because I remember him being one of the first guys to legit cover UConn Football. Now he most definitely is surpassed by Silver and Fuller, and most of his stuff that he posts on his blog are either reposts on articles written or him lashing out against someone bringing up an opinion....

I like what Silver did with each new team to the American and basically profiled them, that's the stuff I expect in the offseason when the news is few and far between

Reaction Score
So, it's actually 3 kids that no longer appear on the roster: Wyatt Vinci, Ricky Gutierrez, and Jonathan Louis
Too bad about Louis. After seeing him play in his first spring game, I thought he had good size and might develop into a pretty good player. I guess it was telling during the Cinci game last year that with all of the DEs out, did not recall him playing.

Reaction Score
Too bad about Louis. After seeing him play in his first spring game, I thought he had good size and might develop into a pretty good player. I guess it was telling during the Cinci game last year that with all of the DEs out, did not recall him playing.

That's exactly right. With Jennings, Joseph and Norris out for most of the year, and Trevardo banged up at times, we moved a bunch of DTs to DE (Willman, Pruitt, McBride) and Louis never saw the field. That tells you all you need to know.

Good luck to the young man wherever he continues his college experience.

Reaction Score
Kivon Taylor grew three inches. All hair

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373931058.366795.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members