Roster tracker | The Boneyard

Roster tracker

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Still foggy as to what space we really have as the season ends going into '23.

• We have 3 roster spots available after accounting for Bush and Carter departures. +3
  • I have assumed that midseason roster addition Brayden Zermeno - transfer QB from AZ - is a WO for now.
  • We have 7 players out of eligibility: +7
    • Burns
    • Barboza
    • Guidone
    • Bembry
    • Swenson
    • Bouyer-Randle
    • Zozus
  • From Senior Day vs Liberty I have the following notes: UConn recognize their 10 seniors in linebacker Marquez Bembry, linebacker Brandon Bouyer-Randle, linebacker Justin Bryant, running back Robert Burns, center Jake Guidone, defensive lineman Kayode Oladele, linebacker Ian Swenson, linebacker Hunter Webb, cornerback Tre Wortham, and long snapper Tommy Zozus.
  • For the players we remaining eligibility, its not unusual for a program to honor a player on Senior Day and then invite them back as a grad. I maybe wrong, but I thought Byrant, Wortham, Oladele and Webb had one more year of eligibility. However, for the moment I will assume they are moving on adding four more scholarships. +4
  • So as you can see, that is just 14 slots vs 12 high known high school commits.
  • It seems the staff wants a portal RB, portal LB (maybe 2), portal LS, portal DBs and or course a QB as priorities. Lets ignore the QB because if one comes in, one will be going out. So how many other kids will be taking the early exit soon? I'm guessing 4 to 7 more and it seems that perhaps these other portal exits wont be announced until after the bowl game. Afterall, who wants to miss out on a bowl game?
  • Of course I have a list of players I think might be part of that 4-7, but no need to speculate those names here.
I'll repost my roster chart after the first signing day or maybe after the bowl game.

Reaction Score

• We have 3 roster spots available after accounting for Bush and Carter departures. +3
  • I have assumed that midseason roster addition Brayden Zermeno - transfer QB from AZ - is a WO for now.
    • Burns
    • Barboza
    • Guidone
    • Bembry
    • Swenson
    • Bouyer-Randle
    • Zozus
  • From Senior Day vs Liberty I have the following notes: UConn recognize their 10 seniors in linebacker Marquez Bembry, linebacker Brandon Bouyer-Randle, linebacker Justin Bryant, running back Robert Burns, center Jake Guidone, defensive lineman Kayode Oladele, linebacker Ian Swenson, linebacker Hunter Webb, cornerback Tre Wortham, and long snapper Tommy Zozus.
  • For the players we remaining eligibility, its not unusual for a program to honor a player on Senior Day and then invite them back as a grad. I maybe wrong, but I thought Byrant, Wortham, Oladele and Webb had one more year of eligibility. However, for the moment I will assume they are moving on adding four more scholarships. +4
  • So as you can see, that is just 14 slots vs 12 high known high school commits.
  • It seems the staff wants a portal RB, portal LB (maybe 2), portal LS, portal DBs and or course a QB as priorities. Lets ignore the QB because if one comes in, one will be going out. So how many other kids will be taking the early exit soon? I'm guessing 4 to 7 more and it seems that perhaps these other portal exits wont be announced until after the bowl game. Afterall, who wants to miss out on a bowl game?
  • Of course I have a list of players I think might be part of that 4-7, but no need to speculate those names here.
I'll repost my roster chart after the first signing day or maybe after the bowl game.
I think it's safe to say that no one else is entering the portal before our Bowl game. After that, who knows. We'll see when we see.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Upon further review, I was mistaken in treating Bryant as a scholarship player. So that is one less slot to give out in 2023.

Reaction Score

• Burns
    • Barboza
    • Guidone
    • Bembry
    • Swenson
    • Bouyer-Randle
    • Zozus

Thank you @Exit 4

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom