Roster tracker | The Boneyard

Roster tracker

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I need to slide Hicks from DB to WR, otherwise it’s been updated for 2022. Notice it’s two tabs with a guesstimated 2022 depth chart. Also, I haven’t taken the time to review/double check everyone’s redshirt and academic class standing. The Covid bonus year and year off for this program have made the academic class standings a bit confusing.

We have room for 14 more commits assuming Joly and Mountali sign today.

One other thought, I think it’s likely there are a few more transfers out prior to the spring season creating a few more slots-we shall see.

Reaction Score
I need to slide Hicks from DB to WR, otherwise it’s been updated for 2022. Notice it’s two tabs with a guesstimated 2022 depth chart. Also, I haven’t taken the time to review/double check everyone’s redshirt and academic class standing. The Covid bonus year and year off for this program have made the academic class standings a bit confusing.

One other thought, I think it’s likely there are a few more transfers out prior to the spring season creating a few more slots-we shall see.

Thanks for doing this. It seems UConn has updated the roster with classes which I think is helpful given the COID year, redshirting, etc. The official roster is bursting with RSos and Sos so I think you could see 10+ recruits with only 1 or 2 years to play.

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score

Thank you for all your hard work.

Reaction Score

I guess no QBs we been looking at haven't signed with us yet. I'm wondering, did Calhoun sign yet, did Eli Warner? What other QBs are we looking at that is unsign?

Reaction Score
I guess no QBs we been looking at haven't signed with us yet. I'm wondering, did Calhoun sign yet, did Eli Warner? What other QBs are we looking at that is unsign?

Looks like it is between UConn and Georgia Southern.

Reaction Score
Edit: 7:30 am December 16 Just read we got a QB from Northern Arizona. Cale Mullins, who is a son of a retired NFL player. He was a 4 star when he left high school. Impressed...

Reaction Score
Is Micah Leon confirmed transfering 100%? If so, when did that get annouced?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Is Micah Leon confirmed transfering 100%? If so, when did that get annouced?
I believe he was honored at the last game of the year. Of the kids that graduated, the only name I heard has been invited back is Swenson.

Reaction Score
I see that Robert Burns is still on the roster online....does he maybe have another year of eligibility?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I see that Robert Burns is still on the roster online....does he maybe have another year of eligibility?
Good question, although for the moment they have left a few like Jeffreys and Heron out there as well.

Probably see another refresh of the online roster in January after school starts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom