Roll Call: Rooting for Cuse tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I will be the first one to sign this.

I want them to go all the way.

It's time I (and we) put our bad feelings away and recognize them as the top tier program that they are. We have had our issues with them over the years, because like us, they are so damn good. Its easy to grow animosity for someone who is as accomplished historically as you are on the floor. Hell, its why we hate Duke too. Syracuse plays so hard, with such grit and heart, I needed to take my Husky Blue blinders off and recognize how plucky they are to get to this point in the tournament taking a 2 seeds path to the sweet 16. Its quite an accomplishment. People said they shouldnt be in the tourney and they ended up with a two seed. It just shows how wrong those naysayers are and how incredible the Orange are. If that couldn't be UConn, Im ecstatic that it happened for the Orange.

LGO!!!

War Damn Otto !!!

Danny Schayes - 79
Dan Monson - 62

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Cmon you guys. Get on board. They have everything in place. The Brand, the conference, the Dome, the Zone. Dont get left behind.

if Storz or Yukon were still viable in March I wouldnt think about it, but since we are out I need to now hop on the band wagon of consistent excellence.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
storefront_01.jpg

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Cmon you guys. Get on board. They have everything in place. The Brand, the conference, the Dome, the Zone. Dont get left behind.

if Storz or Yukon were still viable in March I wouldnt think about it, but since we are out I need to now hop on the band wagon of consistent excellence.
I don't even know who you are, anymore.

Reaction Score
I've always said Bernie resembles Boeheim, now I see why August loves both of these men.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Click Bait

check out the big brain on brad.

Yeah, because my bank account runneth over with each additional click you guys are making here. I don't know what Im going to do with all this cash.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Top tier program? LOL. 1 NC.

We've been robbed by seeding, injuries and the NCAA. If Fab Melo wasn't suspended wed have another. If Onuaku didnt get hurt we have another. If they called that travel on Keith Smart that would be 4, just as many as Storz.

Our Brand is better too.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I can't believe no one is with me. I know @Gurleyman can enjoy tenacious hoops when the Huskies are out of contention. Heck what do you think the "NY" was for in his former handle? @Fishy is a closet Cuse fan. He needs to jump out of the closet faster than Ted Cruz and declare his true intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom