Roll Call: having lunch with Andre Drummond | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Roll Call: having lunch with Andre Drummond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can sign this RC.
We are Sharing a large bowl of Pasta Fagioli at Genos grill.

Any other yarders have some time scheduled with Mr. Drummond while he is here?
Had the Pasta Fagoli as an appetizer at Geno's Grill in Southington tonight. Very good and had the Carbonara for dinner. It was pretty good but I thought it needed more garlic. Geno's kid was working the front but no Drummond. I was the most famous person there.

Reaction Score
I'm having candle light dinner with Swin Cash tonight. Drummonds driving the limo. Chief hooked the whole thing up with one phone call. Thanks buddy!!!

Oh my god! The sources are real!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Kitaman said:
How come no one ever invites me out to eat? I'm a UConn fan too!

Whatever you say, Oklahoma Eric.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Me and Dre are heading out with the crew. Got a hot looking babe for each arm

BkJKNLaCEAEUCYQ.jpg
This looks more like one of the new leaders of Al Qaeda than Andre Drummond.

Reaction Score
The funny thing is that although you are right (I'm 45) i originally just wrote rave, but then I figured some of the older folks here wouldnt know what that was. I don't act my age and my girlfriend is 25, so im still kind of in the loop with what's going on with non-old people nowadays!
25 year old girlfriend, well done my friend.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
The funny thing is that although you are right (I'm 45) i originally just wrote rave, but then I figured some of the older folks here wouldnt know what that was. I don't act my age and my girlfriend is 25, so im still kind of in the loop with what's going on with non-old people nowadays!
Is her name LaFawnduh?

LaFawnduh.jpg

Reaction Score
FlaHusky said:
Would, Chief have to fight solo or can he bring Andre with him?

I think Hope Solo would probably kick Chief's arse, but not sure it would be good pr for Dre to get involved.

Reaction Score

Haha, yeah I didn't mean any burn by it, I'm over 30 so I think I remember when people actually called it a rave party and were going to it, but by today's standards its rave or bust

C

Chief00

Had the Pasta Fagoli as an appetizer at Geno's Grill in Southington tonight. Very good and had the Carbonara for dinner. It was pretty good but I thought it needed more garlic. Geno's kid was working the front but no Drummond. I was the most famous person there.

Quite frankly, if you are a UConn MBB fan Geno's grill is not where you hang - as far as the rest of you I will keep you in mind - the next time - you just need to be a little more flexible and go with the flow

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, if you are a UConn MBB fan Geno's grill is not where you hang - as far as the rest of you I will keep you in mind - the next time - you just need to be a little more flexible and go with the flow

Guy, you were describing what he was doing at the UConn game - "talking to ladies" - and he was 700 miles away. That's not a change in plans, that's you being completely full of ____.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

LOL Wut?

What does being "flexible go with the flow" mean? You are trying to tell us that we should have taken your comments about hanging with Drummond and all the other little tidbits you regaled us with at face value despite hard evidence to the contrary? Just when you think we have wrung every bit of humor out of this thread, boom, it just keeps on providing the lulz.

And as far as Geno's................ Im a MBB fan, and Andre obviously is, and we had NO Problem hanging there eating our soup together. Sorry you can't party like us.....not sorry.

Reaction Score

Chief: Oh yeah! It is awesome hanging with Andre Drummond. Oh snap, now I'm hanging with Kemba Walker! And some fly UConn ! How you like The Chief now, America! Double zero all up in this piece!
Chief's Mom: Son, you're not "hanging with" anyone. You're in your bedroom reading twitter feeds. Again.
Chief: Damn, mom, why you gotta be so literal-minded? Be flexible, go with the flow. And get me another pudding pop when you go downstairs. Please. Oh, check it out, now I'm hanging with 80's sensation and star of NBC's hit show Parks & Recreation, Rob Lowe!
Chief's Mom: Never in my wildest imagination did I ever dream I would have a son like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom