Roll Call: Going to Jail for Mojo | The Boneyard

Roll Call: Going to Jail for Mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I can sign this Roll Call.

Are you a dedicated enough Husky fan to go to Jail for Mojo?

We saw a visit today from Mojo god William Shea, he gamely tried to stir it up with his negativity mojo.

I recognized and I countered with the same "Navy Seal Copypasta" ** that got the ball rolling vs. St. Joes last year and along with TCF's testiculo photoshops started a snowball of memes that led us to the title. I know a bunch of yarders remembered that moment because my copypasta quickly racked up the likes. Alas, the thread was mod nuked today (I dont care what mods do, if they want to nuke, that is their right, Im not kvetching about that)

So I thought OK, just like this UConn season, we had a glimpse of possible greatness only to see it disappear in an instant. It seemed fitting.

And then I received this Private message:
xCet8GM.jpg

So, I am not sure if I can even finish this post. I am awaiting the handcuffs as I type this. Like Phil Nolan I am more than willing to take a "charge" for my Huskies. I think we will ride this to NC 5. I am giving my wife my login and she will provide you my correctional facility address. Letters from you boneyarders describing our title run would be nice. Goodbye Boneyard, please raise a slice of New Haven Pizza and a Gandhi Bot in my honor when we cut down the nets.

** http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

Reaction Score

We saw a visit today from Mojo god William Shea, he gamely tried to stir it up with his negativity mojo.

I recognized and I countered with the same "Navy Seal Copypasta" ** that got the ball rolling vs. St. Joes last year and along with TCF's testiculo photoshops started a snowball of memes that led us to the title. I know a bunch of yarders remembered that moment because my copypasta quickly racked up the likes. Alas, the thread was mod nuked today (I dont care what mods do, if they want to nuke, that is their right, Im not kvetching about that)

So I thought OK, just like this UConn season, we had a glimpse of possible greatness only to see it disappear in an instant. It seemed fitting.

xCet8GM.jpg

So, I am not sure if I can even finish this post. I am awaiting the handcuffs as I type this. Like Phil Nolan I am more than willing to take a "charge" for my Huskies. I think we will ride this to NC 5. I am giving my wife my login and she will provide you my correctional facility address. Letters from you boneyarders describing our title run would be nice. Goodbye Boneyard, please raise a slice of New Haven Pizza and a Gandhi Bot in my honor when we cut down the nets.

This assures all the mojo gods that a AAC Championship will be assured because the Navy Seal and myself agree this will happen. If you disagree then the gods will call for our beloved Huskies to remain in this conference for another 10 years.

Reaction Score
Do they really send people to jail for using memes? I wouldn't mind it, but I wasn't aware they had updated the laws.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Wait that wasn't said with tongue planted firmly in cheek? Maybe my comprehension skills are slipping. :eek:

temery

What?
Reaction Score

xCet8GM.jpg

It only works if everyone knew what was going on. They didn't. A 1/2 dozen people at the most. The rest saw it as trolling, and responded in kind.

Nice try, but y'all will have to do better.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

xCet8GM.jpg

Good bye. We will always remember you.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Hell, if it helps get us into the NCAA Tournament, I'm prepared to go to a Turkish prison. The only condition is that my sentence doesn't start until May or that the Turkish prison at least has a large flat screen TV in the torture room.

Reaction Score
I jus got back from a 50 miler so I missed the original thread. If I brought either of my phones with me I could have checked in. No worries AW. Shea doesn't know how many of us are out there just waiting in the weeds for the signal. Pretty soon Billy will be "heartless & gutless" and headless. But 1st let's win the thing.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Online threats weird me out, even with humorous or mojo intent. :confused:

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
It only works if everyone knew what was going on. They didn't. A 1/2 dozen people at the most. The rest saw it as trolling, and responded in kind.

Nice try, but y'all will have to do better.

Ah but the original Seal Post from last year was deleted too. Stuff is getting Meta around here. (and like I said in my original post, I dont judge mods for doing their duties)

Online threats weird me out, even with humorous or mojo intent. :confused:

Weirds you out? I just came in from our other building and look whats parked outside my office building? @Dove can confirm this is indeed my work parking lot. I cant confirm they are in fact here for me, but the timing is making a little nervous. Im never using a copypasta again that is for sure!!!

28puqK9.jpg

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Has there ever been a boneyard arrest? Small price to pay for the lore I suppose.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
That post had NSA sniffers written all over it btw ... those cops are certainly there for you.

Reaction Score
Roll Call . . . . . . . . . Can I use one of Billy's phones?

As for the cops just make bail before game time. Its a little late tonight around 9:30pm, I believe.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
That would make a great off season thread - "been arrested? Tell your story."

I've got three :)
Are you kidding me? I always pictured you as Mr. Rogers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom