Roll Call AAC Tournament Thursday Night | The Boneyard

Roll Call AAC Tournament Thursday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Me, on my narcotic painkillers and all! I'm ten toes in!

Reaction Score
u must live near hartford

Not really. I am just joking but if you think about it our ncaa tournament run starts now, if we lose one game we are out from now until however far we get. Even if we make the actual tournament you are not going to find a closer venue then Hartford from NYC. So why not watch what could be the start of a miracle run deep into the postseason at very reasonable prices, with a whole bunch of loud uconn fans.

I understand the trip up is not short and don't blame you if you can't make it, but NYC is not that far from Hartford where you need a private helicopter as the only means to get to Hartford. A car is very much doable. People from all over CT would make the trip into NYC when UCONN played in the Big East tournament.

Hope to see you at the championship game on Sunday!

Reaction Score
Not really. I am just joking but if you think about it our ncaa tournament run starts now, if we lose one game we are out from now until however far we get. Even if we make the actual tournament you are not going to find a closer venue then Hartford from NYC. So why not watch what could be the start of a miracle run deep into the postseason at very reasonable prices, with a whole bunch of loud uconn fans.

I understand the trip up is not short and don't blame you if you can't make it, but NYC is not that far from Hartford where you need a private helicopter as the only means to get to Hartford. A car is very much doable. People from all over CT would make the trip into NYC when UCONN played in the Big East tournament.

Hope to see you at the championship game on Sunday!

this must of gone way over ur head. If u have ever driven from Southwestern CT to Hartford on a weekday night between 4-8, you will realize that it is pretty much impossible without pulling ur hair out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom