ROKU, to see every game. | The Boneyard

ROKU, to see every game.

#1florida

Midwest Husky
Reaction Score
For all the people, that keep posting, I can't see any UCONN games. Spend $25.00, get a ROKU, and you can see every game, either on the Uconn Net, or Fox Sports. No monthly fees, just plug it into your tv. I do not miss a game. I don't want to read, "I can't see any Uconn games", LOL.....

Reaction Score
It's not live, but you can watch a truncated replay on the youtube app

Reaction Score
I bought the whole darn ROKU TV . I get all kinds of stuff besides all the UCONN games
I’ve used ROKU for over 10 years. What a nice surprise to see the UConn+ app.

However, as a person who has real trouble with agitation watching live games, I have grown to appreciate replays.

Do you know how to get a replay on UConn+ or Fox???

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
For all the people, that keep posting, I can't see any UCONN games. Spend $25.00, get a ROKU, and you can see every game, either on the Uconn Net, or Fox Sports. No monthly fees, just plug it into your tv. I do not miss a game. I don't want to read, "I can't see any Uconn games", LOL.....
Nice thread and OP, but...
Some BYers that live in the SNY viewing area and their tv provider no longer carries SNY seem to be prevented from streaming the games using the Fox Sports app/channel. So, they have a reason to post "I can't see any UConn games."
Other BYers, that live outside of the SNY viewing area, are using a streaming device and for whatever reason the Fox Sports app/channel does not work for them. There could be many technical reasons behind this and everyone's system setup is different starting with their internet provider, their bandwidth, etc. So they can't see some UConn games.
And there may be other issues. For me, this season is the first time that I am kicked out of the app during the game broadcasts. Fortunately, all I have had to do is log back in and select the game, watch a 30 second Fox Sports ad and then return to the live game.
So yes, even with a Roku, or Firestick, or Xbox, or Smart TV, some fans can truthfully post "I can't see any UConn games."
But I am sure that Roku appreciates your endorsement.

Reaction Score
I live in central NY and am definitely in the SNY viewing area.

I use Hulu Live Sports. It's $80/month (I only pay for it during basketball season). Yes, it's a bit pricey, but ...

I get SNY, all the ESPNs (including ESPN+), all the local channels (ABC, CBS, NBC, etc), plus their off-shoots like CBS Sports, NBC Sports, FS1, and FS2. And I also get USA/TNT/etc. to be able to watch the men's tourney games as well. With the added bonus of being able to get the other conference networks like ACC and SEC.

Pretty much the only thing I don't get is the PAC-12 network and YES.

I share my account with my parents (who live in CT) and they have no issue watching any of the games.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Some BYers that live in the SNY viewing area and their tv provider no longer carries SNY seem to be prevented from streaming the games using the Fox Sports app/channel. So, they have a reason to post "I can't see any UConn games."
Post/handle

CL82

Reaction Score
For what it's worth, the UConn app has a lot of content. I finally replaced my seemingly indestructible ( 10 years old + and still going) LG this year with a Roku TCL. Through Roku it's easy to get access to UConn + content. It's all available on the net anyway, but, if you have Roku or one of the other compatible services, it is easy, accessible, and good quality material.

CL82

Reaction Score
I have no clue what this means or refers to in my post that you are replying to
Post/handle is a running joke/observation shorthand when a poster's name ("handle") has some sort of relationship to the content of their posts.

In this case, you are "Centerstream" and your post was about "streaming." It's just an observation, nothing more than that.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Post/handle is a running joke/observation shorthand when a poster's name ("handle") has some sort of relationship to the content of their posts.

In this case, you are "Centerstream" and your post was about "streaming." It's just an observation, nothing more than that.
Ah! Thank you for your explanation.

Reaction Score
I was not able to watch last night's game on the Fox Sports App as I had to take my son to a baseball practice. I saw the game listed before I left the house. As of this morning, it isn't yet available as a replay. Of course the previous game didn't appear on the app at all.

#1florida

Midwest Husky
Reaction Score

However, as a person who has real trouble with agitation watching live games, I have grown to appreciate replays.

Just check, they don't always show it.

Reaction Score

If you got Fox Sports just check the area called REPLAYS and most of the time it will be there a day or two after the game.
If you have UCONN+ it will just show the highlights.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I was not able to watch last night's game on the Fox Sports App as I had to take my son to a baseball practice. I saw the game listed before I left the house. As of this morning, it isn't yet available as a replay. Of course the previous game didn't appear on the app at all.
I looked into this by soeaking with FoxSports. They will only post replays of their own content (FS1, FS2, etc.). They can't/won't post replays of SNY's games. :(

psconn

Reaction Score
If you got Fox Sports just check the area called REPLAYS and most of the time it will be there a day or two after the game.
If you have UCONN+ it will just show the highlights.
You have seen SNY content replayed on FoxSports? Maybe they lied to me when they said that they can't do that. (?)

Centerstream

Reaction Score
You have seen SNY content replayed on FoxSports? Maybe they lied to me when they said that they can't do that. (?)
One game definitely was replayed the next day on the Fox Sports app, I watched it.
If I was to guess, I think it was the game at St.John’s.

Reaction Score
Live in CT, have Roku, Sling (changed from YouTubeTV), FoxSports app, Uconn+, radio.
This is first year (started following Uconn around 1993-94) that I'm out of luck and can't watch live games. All what's left is radio and Boneyard.

psconn

Reaction Score
One game definitely was replayed the next day on the Fox Sports app, I watched it.
If I was to guess, I think it was the game at St.John’s.
What state do you live in?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom