Rodney Purvus Re-tweet | The Boneyard

Rodney Purvus Re-tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He re-tweeted this

BigEastReport The Big East Report

by rpurvis_5

Rodney Purvis ( @rpurvis_5 ) to make his college decision tomorrow. #UConn are the expected favorites. We shall see.

Big East Report only has 85 followers too so it's not like he was like "WOW LOOK HOW FAMOUS I AM..RE-TWEET.."

Reaction Score
if you notice.... he's basically been retweeting everything. I've seen 10 pro UConn retweets and just as many for NC St.

Reaction Score
I say Purvis is a done deal to NC State. John Wall is going to be there and I don't think it's to see Purvis say UCONN. This reminds me of Kyle Anderson keeping Seton Hall fans pumped up with his decision. Different circumstances yes, but same sort of try of making this a bigger moment.

Reaction Score
I say Purvis is a done deal to NC State. John Wall is going to be there and I don't think it's to see Purvis say UCONN. This reminds me of Kyle Anderson keeping Seton Hall fans pumped up with his decision. Different circumstances yes, but same sort of try of making this a bigger moment.

So it makes sense for John Wall to be there for an NC State announcement?

And Kyle Anderson kept SHU pumped up to announce he's playing on the opposite coast? (wouldn't that theory have UConn as the favorite anyway?) Jeez, you guys read into things way too much.

Reaction Score
Ok, maybe I'm reading into it too much (are fans allowed to do that?) and I hope I'm wrong. I wish him the best whereever he goes because he's going to be a star. I just don't think he's going to pick UCONN.

It had nothing to do w/ coasts. It was more about the point of having two extremely different schools in the decision and creating a fan based hoorah out of it. How many people are going to be tuned in to this tomorrow? Credit goes to Purvis, good for him.

Reaction Score
How does John Wall attending means he's going to NCST. It means absolutely nothing! Wall went to the same school and there friends, all he's doing is showing support.

And this reminds me of almost all recruitment not just Kyle Anderson. When a recruit announces what school he's attending, there's often more that one school who think they have a realistic shot. Atleast we will all know in 12 hrs or so where he's going

Reaction Score
I'll leave the speculation at that, we'll see tomorrow. I hope he chooses UCONN but I don't think it's happening.

Reaction Score
Thats not speculation in the least. All that says is that a couple of NC area players will be in their homestate on Saturday. None of which have any sort of affiliation to NC State or any school on Purvis' list.

Reaction Score
He comes to Storrs or he doesn't. Reality is we're fine no matter. Only HIS future comes into doubt signing for a dead program.

Saw his highlights, a little AJ, but a little quicker and nicer instincts at his age... Looks composed... He'd do well under JC / KO.

Here's to hoping he makes the right decision. And, if not, probably better off at NC Central than at NCS. The former would give him more press...

Reaction Score
Speculation on my part, offering my opinion that you disagree with. I think there's a reason why these NC guys are going to be back in their state and it's to celebrate Purvis' decision. It could be something completely different like a pro-am but from what I've gathered so far it's not that.

Again, I hope I'm wrong and will own up to it tomorrow if so. I'm not trying to be negative here.

Reaction Score
I do think he is going to NCST

But what the hell does John Wall and Steph Curry being in North Carolina have to do with Purvis going to NCST or UCONN. Purvis and Wall are close but I dont think it matters which way he goes to Wall. If UK was involved then I understand.

The kid retweets everything we really need to stop diving into every tweet. There 17 year old kids.

Reaction Score
But they can still celebrate his decision if he went to UCONN I also dont think they are all going back to celebrate his decision. NONE OF THOSE GUYS WENT TO NCST.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
purvis is ncst bound. he is going to shock the world there and get ncst a 3rd place finish in the acc next year. we are doooommmeeedddd

Reaction Score
The point is he stays local and all of NC celebrates. Purvis looks great for staying local and trying to make a name for an in-state school.

Reaction Score
Well Purvis is visiting NCST this weekend so dont think the celebration will be for him.

Purvis goes to NCST and UNC and Duke celebrate?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The point is he stays local and all of NC celebrates. Purvis looks great for staying local and trying to make a name for an in-state school.

So a guy who left the state is going to "celebrate" a kid who didn't?

Reaction Score
HES VISITING NC STATE THIS WEEKEND GUYS... Committed to UConn on that vist? I dont think so

Reaction Score
How does John Wall attending means he's going to NCST. It means absolutely nothing! Wall went to the same school and there friends, all he's doing is showing support.

And this reminds me of almost all recruitment not just Kyle Anderson. When a recruit announces what school he's attending, there's often more that one school who think they have a realistic shot. Atleast we will all know in 12 hrs or so where he's going
If kentucky were in the mix Wahl could be a factor. Other than that, no significance whatsoever.

Reaction Score
John Wall is there because the two of them are close, not because of the school he is choosing.

The school he is choosing is NC State.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Chris walker tweeted the at he believes Purvis will choose UConn today and I'm pretty sure there close friends so maybe he knows something we don't. And I don't know why some of u think it's a done deal for state I think we still have a fighting chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom