Rodney Declares | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rodney Declares

Status
Not open for further replies.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Rodney will be back. Who cares what you call it. I think everyone knows that the rule is changed by now. To be honest, it's a good rule. It'll let guys go test the waters and realize they aren't ready. Purvis needs to tighten up his handle and work on finishing through contact/without contact at the rim. His defense and 3 point shooting will get him some looks I'd think.

DALTX

People better get us now ... because it's coming
Reaction Score
Seth Berenstein is reporting that Boatright just retroactively declared for the 2014 draft, thereby skipping his senior season. UConn must now vacate their first round loss in the 2015 NIT.

Reaction Score

What is Coach Ollie suppose to do wait and see if they leave before he recruits for there spots? I think he should see if any good recruits are available and if he gets some take them. How about if they all do leave? They leave the team short players.

Reaction Score
Purvis ended up having the highest +/-/40 of any of our players at 12.9. The two that followed him were Brimah (12.8) and Adams (12.3).

Purvis lead the team in +/- per game with +9.3, and the closest to that was Adams at 7.1.

The team is better with him on the court, and the school is better with him as a student ambassador. Hope to get one more year with Purvis.
What's Rodney's 40-time? With his size, I could see an NFL team bringing him into camp to work him out.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
What is Coach Ollie suppose to do wait and see if they leave before he recruits for there spots? I think he should see if any good recruits are available and if he gets some take them. How about if they all do leave? They leave the team short players.
A lot of coaches will be facing similar situations. Most have some idea where the players stand with regards to getting drafted. KO will have an advantage over many because he knows people first hand in the NBA who will contact him.

But even with this advantage there will be times a team can get hurt if a player makes a surprise positive impression. None the less you play the odds and not the paranoia.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Guys announce for only one reason: Cash. Lots of cash in this world. We have to hope no one offers a better deal than UConn.

Reaction Score
Seth Berenstein is reporting that Boatright just retroactively declared for the 2014 draft, thereby skipping his senior season. UConn must now vacate their first round loss in the 2015 NIT.
Boatright actually didn't play in that game TSam as the lead guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom