Robert Burns led the Bears in rushing least night | The Boneyard

Robert Burns led the Bears in rushing least night

Reaction Score
I've said it before and I will say it again...Burns was underutilized by Charlton.

Burns' college career was a huge disappointment until the coaching staff revitalized him last year. Burns was not better than Rosa., Houston or Carter and Burns still ended up with 74 carries last year. Maybe give credit where credit is due instead of taking a cheap shot.

Another point of view is Burns would not have sniffed the NFL if not for Charlton.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Burns did look good, but he also lost a key fumble near the end of the game. Ball got stripped right out of his hands, and it cost the Bears a chance to win. I hope that one moment doesn't shift him into the "cut" category.

Reaction Score
Chicago is a great place for him to contribute immediately. I think he makes the roster

Reaction Score
You could tell he was NFL material the minute he hit the fried. He was a beast and such an underrated contributor. Our success on the ground had a lot more to do with Burns than meets the casual eye. So happy he is doing well and I think he makes the cut.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom