Road trip to see Ice Brady play | The Boneyard

Road trip to see Ice Brady play

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
So they have a game Saturday, the 22nd at their home gym in San Diego. 7 PM. I actually called the head coach (Jackie Turpin - SUPER nice) to confirm and she said yes - there is a game.

So for my San Diego BY brethren/sisthren (if any), anyone up for a road trip Saturday night? I plan on driving down from LA. it's at 7 PM which seems like a good time for a weekend game.

@CT2SanDiego
@ochoopsfan
@Golden Husky

I know i'm forgetting someone(s) and I apologize...

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
So they have a game Saturday, the 22nd at their home gym in San Diego. 7 PM. I actually called the head coach (Jackie Turpin - SUPER nice) to confirm and she said yes - there is a game.

So for my San Diego BY brethren/sisthren (if any), anyone up for a road trip Saturday night? I plan on driving down from LA. it's at 7 PM which seems like a good time for a weekend game.

@CT2SanDiego
@ochoopsfan
@Golden Husky

Already had plans for Saturday. It should be a good game vs Bishops.
I was to the school about 10 years ago. Nice gym and I believe it is in Del Mar Heights, so you dont have to drive all the way down to SD, your old stomping ground.

Reaction Score

@CT2SanDiego
@ochoopsfan
@Golden Husky

I have an idea of her skill set, so if you could, let me know what you think of her lateral quickness and foot speed.

Reaction Score
Believe me - I will be armed with my camera (cell phone) and a notepad for copious notes and comments!
Thank you for going to the game and tell us if she can be like Tina Charles? We lost our 27 year recruiter assistant coach now so tell her UConn Nation is excited to have her in Storrs.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Believe me - I will be armed with my camera (cell phone) and a notepad for copious notes and comments!

We look forward to your report. :)

Reaction Score

@CT2SanDiego
@ochoopsfan
@Golden Husky

I can do that.... love to see her play... and to meet fellow Boneyarder fan... give me the deets... :)

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score

@CT2SanDiego
@ochoopsfan
@Golden Husky

I'll go. Where should we meet?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I can do that.... love to see her play... and to meet fellow Boneyarder fan... give me the deets... :)
I'll go. Where should we meet?
Per the schedule, the game is at their gym - the Claver Center gym at the Cathedral Catholic High School. I've never been before so i have no idea about possible places to meet. I will send you guys a PM with my cell number. I would say probably meet at the gym. I'll be wearing UCONN garb.

5555 Del Mar Heights Rd, San Diego, CA 92130 is the address. I'll just put it in my phone map and have it give me directions. I'd say we probably should just meet at the gym. Can't be that big.

I was able to start the PM with @Golden Husky but was unable to add @CT2SanDiego to the chat - said something like "unable to send PM to member". Not sure if you have that function turned off in your settings or what the deal-io is...

Reaction Score
Per the schedule, the game is at their gym - the Claver Center gym at the Cathedral Catholic High School. I've never been before so i have no idea about possible places to meet. I will send you guys a PM with my cell number. I would say probably meet at the gym. I'll be wearing UCONN garb.

5555 Del Mar Heights Rd, San Diego, CA 92130 is the address. I'll just put it in my phone map and have it give me directions. I'd say we probably should just meet at the gym. Can't be that big.

I was able to start the PM with @Golden Husky but was unable to add @CT2SanDiego to the chat - said something like "unable to send PM to member". Not sure if you have that function turned off in your settings or what the deal-io is...
I'm not sure what the deal is either... :) Also, I'm one of those rare people who survives without a cell phone, so I won't be able to text or call after I leave my apartment... I agree meet at the gym... can't be that big and I doubt it will be super crowded..... we can meet at the entrance, say around 6:45 ish? I'll check my settings to see if I can figure out why no pm's...

Reaction Score

@CT2SanDiego
@ochoopsfan
@Golden Husky

Drive safely and have a great time Eric.

Reaction Score
Sorry, Dude, but I’ll be in Cancún. However, some of us are going to watch Saylor tomorrow. We’ll write up a report on her.

I hope to see Ice with you next season!

Is there somebody at Cancun - Belisario Dominguez HS that you have your eye on?

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score

It's CTtoSanDiego...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom