RJ | The Boneyard

RJ

Reaction Score
He’s an important player on this team, but he’s a backup or worse any of our classic UConn teams. If Hurley has one failure at recruiting it’s at the most important position on the court, PG. We lack skill and athleticism badly at the PG spot, and that is going to keep our ceiling a lower than it should be with as much talent we have at other positions.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He’s an important player on this team, but he’s a backup or worse any of our classic UConn teams. If Hurley has one failure at recruiting it’s at the most important position on the court, PG. We lack skill and athleticism badly at the PG spot, and that is going to keep our ceiling a lower than it should be with as much talent we have at other positions.
RJ is just fine, he does not have to be Kemba Walker for this team to win.

Reaction Score
You’re comparing him to some all time greats, I am not comparing him to any of them…but he is damn good. That position is in good hands with what is coming in, but it is thin currently I agree

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Martin was the MVP today
Sanogo, Whaley and Polley shared the spotlight vs Auburn
In no way does that diminish RJ's contribution
To early to name a season to date MVP

Reaction Score
Martin was the MVP today
Sanogo, Whaley and Polley shared the spotlight vs Auburn
In no way does that diminish RJ's contribution
To early to name a season to date MVP
Agreed. But I think we need to all agree that Cole and Martin are the leaders of this team and are the co-captains. They both just make winning plays. I really hope they both come back next season… we’ll need it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom