OT: - Rivals Board Resurgence? | The Boneyard

OT: Rivals Board Resurgence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey guys,

Just happened to stumble back into the old Rivals board UConn Basketball

It once seemed to be a bit of a ghost town, but now I see @Stainmaster @tzznandrew @alexd. @mauconnfan @Fishy and @temery over there, even whaler is there! They only have a few posts each, but wow, what a pleasant surprise! Anyone else head over there recently? Fishy I love your spirit on the haikus. Don’t recall it being your thing here, and none of them are actual haikus; but again, love the spirit

Cheers

Reaction Score
I suppose that depends on whether you believe those folks are all actually posting or if you believe that Chief has created those accounts and comments under all those names, as has been reported here.
HE WOULDN’T.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I suppose that depends on whether you believe those folks are all actually posting or if you believe that Chief has created those accounts and comments under all those names, as has been reported here.

I had an interesting DM with one of the BY'ers listed in the OP today. He wasn't aware of his posts on TOS until I told him about them. Just sayin.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
That's fair. I wasn't being literal. Do I really need to pay to join, or am I missing a free "join" link? I'm no tightwad, but I'm not paying money to watch imbeciles yell at each other on the internet.

Reaction Score
Chief paid for an account. Something like $8 a month. For a board filled with his own voices or trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom