"Rivalry Renewed", Petition for 2017 UConn vs TN game to benefit the PSF | Page 2 | The Boneyard

"Rivalry Renewed", Petition for 2017 UConn vs TN game to benefit the PSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Oh stop this! I am all for TN and a return to success for them..... but for us to prop them up..... ??

I think it is ostensibly OK..... but my problem with it is that TENN as an institution, and Pat specifically tried hard to dismantle our program.....

and even if we are to forgive this..... there is absolutely no remorse on Tenn side of things.....

so why do we let them roll over us......

I have no issue with Tenn, EXCEPT the memory of their artillery coming at us..... with no apologies to this day......

the language down there on one board more than the other is still angry and sometimes vile, regarding our coach and sometimes Maya and her mother.....

no facts to back up allegations... just hatred..... do not support just erasing and starting over without some sort of statement from TN at the very least

Reaction Score
Holly Warlick was fully involved in all that transpired back then, so as long as she's still around, I won't be interested in playing them.

Reaction Score
i am not interested in the game at all BUT if it raises one dollar to fight that awful disease then I'd be there.

Reaction Score
i am not interested in the game at all BUT if it raises one dollar to fight that awful disease then I'd be there.

LV9 - My thoughts on the proposed game already said, I totally agree with you..... unpleasantness from 2006 aside, God Bless Pat and her legacy....... and here's to extinguishing this nasty disease.....

Love ur contribution to this board, and other LV fans as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom