RIP Rhonda Fleming | The Boneyard

RIP Rhonda Fleming

Reaction Score
For many of us our youths are passing right before our eyes of late. 97. I remember Bennet Cerf on What’s My Line kept hoping she would appear and kept guessing her incorrectly until she finally appeared. She made a lovely impression that night as a person and visually.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
One of those people who has been out of the spotlight so long you don’t realize she didn’t die years ago. I looked at her bio and it looks like she did a lot of community spirited work in the last few decades. RIP.

Reaction Score
Rhonda was one of the gr8 beauties of her era along the lines of Ava Gardner, Eleanor Parker and Lana Turner .. she starred in two movies in my Favourite Fillums Folder: 1) Out of the Past w/ Robt Mitchum [drama] and 2) A Connecticut Yankee w/ Bing Crosby [comedy] ... she was quite versatile, eh?

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
In 1951 future U S President Ronald Reagan made a movie with Bonzo, and one with Rhonda Fleming. He must have enjoyed Rhonda more, as he made three more with her in the 50s. I can understand that .

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
1603153434551.png

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Fascinating to me which non-sporting personalities merit acknowledgement at their passing and which do not. I suppose, if I wanted to celebrate the significance of Pete Hamill I should have written something on my own when he died this past August.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
For many of us our youths are passing right before our eyes of late. 97. I remember Bennet Cerf on What’s My Line kept hoping she would appear and kept guessing her incorrectly until she finally appeared. She made a lovely impression that night as a person and visually.
I loved Bennett Cerf on WML, though I only remember him from reruns.

Reaction Score
Fascinating to me which non-sporting personalities merit acknowledgement at their passing and which do not. I suppose, if I wanted to celebrate the significance of Pete Hamill I should have written something on my own when he died this past August.
Here's the thing, Golden Husky. One of the things that makes this site so enjoyable is the variety. Is it about our Lady Huskies, yes, yes, yes, first and foremost. But it is just that love that brings us together and allows us to discuss music, movies, foot, ailments, and a host of other areas of interest. You go to a baseball game to see the game but while you are there you eat hot dogs, drink beer, buy souvenirs, hope to catch a foul ball, and enjoy the rest of the crowd. And I'm sure if you had posted something about Pete Hamill you would get a number of replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom