Rip - No UConn bias | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rip - No UConn bias

Reaction Score
Kyrie is better than kemba, big that doesn't take away from Kembas greatness.
Wrong phrasing. Kyrie is more talented (could maybe even say more innately talented), who is the more effective NBA player remains to be determined.
Kemba was the more effective NCAA player.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This argument will be settled by next May. The Celtics already look like a much better team minus Kyrie and Al Horford. If that holds especially come the playoffs, Kemba will be looked at in a much better light.

Huh? Losing Horford is a huge blow. He was perfect for what the C's do.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Wrong phrasing. Kyrie is more talented (could maybe even say more innately talented), who is the more effective NBA player remains to be determined.
Kemba was the more effective NCAA player.
I haven't seen any quantifiable evidence suggest Kemba is superior. The eye test isn't good enough.

Reaction Score
We will find out how good Kemba is or isnt this season. If he leads the Celtics to the Finals or a championship I dont want to hear sh#% about Kyrie.

Reaction Score
Husky blue colored glasses are in full effect in this thread
Stats aren't everything and if you want to talk stats its not like Kyrie is far superior to Kemba and this is with the benefit of being surrounded with far better talented teams. Also they've played 8 seasons and Kyrie has played in 60 or less games in 4 of those seasons while Kemba hasn't played less than 70 games in a season except maybe once.
Yes I think individually Kyrie may be the better player but as a teammate he hasn't shown he has that leadership quality.

Reaction Score
Stats aren't everything and if you want to talk stats its not like Kyrie is far superior to Kemba and this is with the benefit of being surrounded with far better talented teams. Also they've played 8 seasons and Kyrie has played in 60 or less games in 4 of those seasons while Kemba hasn't played less than 70 games in a season except maybe once.
Yes I think individually Kyrie may be the better player but as a teammate he hasn't shown he has that leadership quality.

Career VORP

Kemba: 605 games played 23.2 VORP and 48.5 Win Share
Kyrie: 508 games played 24.9 VORP and 58.4 Win Share

You are proving my point.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

Not to mention better coaching by far with Brad. Not a coincidence he took a huge leap under brad like IT did.

Reaction Score
Career VORP

Kemba: 605 games played 23.2 VORP and 48.5 Win Share
Kyrie: 508 games played 24.9 VORP and 58.4 Win Share

You are proving my point.
And your completely missing mine. Leadership doesnt show up in the stat sheet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom