RIP Lefty. | The Boneyard

RIP Lefty.

Reaction Score
Two things. I for some reason thought he had already died. The fact that he made in HOF in 2018 is laughable....what took them so long. Maryland was called the UCLA of the East.

Reaction Score
Two things. I for some reason thought he had already died. The fact that he made in HOF in 2018 is laughable....what took them so long. Maryland was called the UCLA of the East.
Driesell made the claim that Maryland was the 'UCLA of the East'. He didn't live up to it.

Reaction Score
I saw Lefty at a Bridgeport JCC all-star game. Not sure who he was recruiting, maybe Rod Foster. All I remember is that he had a very large head. He successfully recruited some very highly-rated players like Tim McMillen and Len Elmore.

Reaction Score
Growing up in Maryland, I was a Terps fan when Lefty arrived and vowed to make Maryland the UCLA of the east. He almost had Moses Malone before he decided to turn pro. RIP Coach, and thanks for the memories.

Reaction Score
Growing up in Maryland, I was a Terps fan when Lefty arrived and vowed to make Maryland the UCLA of the east. He almost had Moses Malone before he decided to turn pro. He was a good guy who got unfair blame for Len Bias' death. RIP Coach, and thanks for the memories.

Reaction Score
I saw Lefty at a Bridgeport JCC all-star game. Not sure who he was recruiting, maybe Rod Foster. All I remember is that he had a very large head. He successfully recruited some very highly-rated players like Tim McMillen and Len Elmore.

Or Wes Matthews?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom