Rip Hamilton | The Boneyard

Rip Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What is the deal with Rip. Is he retired. I know he was waived by the Bulls. All the lists of current NBA UConn players never list Rip, but list others that haven't played this year?

Reaction Score
He's hoping someone picks him up. But frankly it's not looking good. He's not a good fit for most modern GMs and their efficiency metrics, with his reliance on long twos.

Reaction Score
Although Rip isn't playing, the Bulls are paying him $1 million this season (he signed a deal in 2011 for $15 mil over 3 seasons - $5 mil a season and 1 was guaranteed after he got waived)...

I hope a team picks him up.

caw

Reaction Score
He's hoping someone picks him up. But frankly it's not looking good. He's not a good fit for most modern GMs and their efficiency metrics, with his reliance on long twos.

Well that and he is getting a bit old.

Still, there are a ton of mediocre shooting guards out there that Rip is better than.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If Rip goes to Europe it's because he lost a lot more money than just the bit the Nochimson stole from him.

Reaction Score
If Rip goes to Europe it's because he lost a lot more money than just the bit the Nochimson stole from him.

Or maybe he loves playing basketball, wants another go in the league and doesn't want to go a whole season not playing. Europe is an option to prove he can still play while also staying in game shape. Better comp than d-league.

Reaction Score
Or maybe he loves playing basketball, wants another go in the league and doesn't want to go a whole season not playing. Europe is an option to prove he can still play while also staying in game shape. Better comp than d-league.

No - If Rip goes to Europe it's because he lost a lot more money than just the bit the Nochimson stole from him.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If Rip goes to Europe, it's because he enjoys making a lot of money playing basketball.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
If Rip goes to Europe, Rip goes to Europe. That's all we need to know.

Reaction Score
No - If Rip goes to Europe it's because he lost a lot more money than just the bit the Nochimson stole from him.
I didn't think the level of know it all idiocy could be raised any higher here. Congrats, I was wrong.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I don't know one way or the other but he didn't go to North Korea! And he didn't rush to Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom