RIP Dusty Hill | The Boneyard

RIP Dusty Hill

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Great song - all of Tres Hombres still sounds great today.
yep. missing the expected "waitin' for the bus" to "jesus just left Chicago" transition killed me when i ported over to streamed music.

just listened to hot, blue and righteous for the first time in a long while. still like their sound, as varied as it was.

Last edited:

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Little Ole Band From Texas. Had great stuff for so long.

And to think Jimi Hendrix "discovered" them.

Always loved Jesus Just Left Chicago. Double Down Live is still outstanding.

ZZ Top - Wikipedia

Thanks. Never saw that, but it's a pretty great example of what made them special on stage.

Last edited:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
better than elvis. play it loud.

axmaster.
(i gots to get me some new clothes..... mebbe a duster an a new hat..)

Last edited:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
better than elvis. play it loud.

axmaster.
(i gots to get me some new clothes..... mebbe a duster an a new hat..)

someone, who shall remain nameless, caught wind of this post, and has now decided that 'this would be most excellant, i'll get it for you iffn ur good with it...' fine, so the mail lady will be bringing another cardboard box that will end up in the fire, thanks for the unnecessary 'waste guilt.'
we prolly could get them at the store, u know, like almost everything else we buy...'
ca9a4d944d2c54f4b4f8589330385e38.jpg

keep the coat and hat, lose the fleabag. horse people....
hey! a duster in honor of dusty! cosmic, no?

(interesting tale from yesterday. passing by the 'ladies who lunch' gang -who are supposed to be ladies who pick the cukes- their hearts are all a flutter. seems like missy has two fleabags who are now at a, well whatever it's called, i call it 'horse camp' in upstate ny for two months, and management there knows what kind of suckers their selling to, so they send along daily 'updates' on the 'progress', causing all kinds of loud jibberjabber by that crowd. 'oh! now glue can do this! and paint can do that!'
freakin horse camp for some very unspecial oateaters. lovely. i sez, 'u want to teach them something? let's get a yoke and teach them to haul logs. now, that would be useful, environmentally friendly, and u don't need any special clothes to parade around in!' sumtimes, my jokes fall on deaf ears....)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom