RIP Diego Maradona | Page 2 | The Boneyard

RIP Diego Maradona

Reaction Score
Among the world's best.......................players....................and cheaters.

Reaction Score
He wasn't a bad guy--just had substance abuse problems. But he was beloved by teammates and in Napoli, and obviously Argentina
Didn't recognize the majority of his own kids? If he was so worried about his money, he should have managed himself much better. But the man grew up very poor. I am truly not one to judge. His life is one of hope, being extremely talented and tragedy.

Reaction Score
Didn't recognize the majority of his own kids? If he was so worried about his money, he should have managed himself much better. But the man grew up very poor. I am truly not one to judge. His life is one of hope, being extremely talented and tragedy.
Tragedy, no doubt. Poverty, becoming a pro at 15, drugs. It's easy to see how a kid like that loses his way.

Reaction Score
Tragedy, no doubt. Poverty, becoming a pro at 15, drugs. It's easy to see how a kid like that loses his way.
You have to take responsibility at some point for your own actions. Or else you end up a tragedy. I have no idea how many friends or acquaintances I've outlived and am only mid 40s.

Reaction Score
You have to take responsibility at some point for your own actions. Or else you end up a tragedy. I have no idea how many friends or acquaintances I've outlived and am only mid 40s.
Well, addiction is a disease. It’s not as easy as “Just take responsibility”.

Reaction Score
Well, addiction is a disease. It’s not as easy as “Just take responsibility”.
Being on opioids 24/7 for medical reasons, I can tell you what leads to recreational "drug dependency". Depression. Been there, too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom