RIP Chadwick Boseman | The Boneyard

RIP Chadwick Boseman

Reaction Score
So messed up. Literally had no idea he was battling cancer. RIP. Terrible, terrible year.

Reaction Score
Wow!! Very sad... this talented actor played Jackie Robinson, James Brown, Thurgood Marshall, and the Black Panther. All iconic roles within themselves.

Reaction Score
This is so sad. R.I.P. This really hits home. When I read this I realized Monday will be my 2 year anniversary of my Colon Cancer surgery, followed by 8 months of Chemo. I thank God every day that I caught it when I did, before it could spread to my organs. Cancer free now. For those on the Boneyard who are in the 45 - 50'ish range, go get a colonoscopy. It saved my life and it could save yours.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This is so sad. R.I.P. This really hits home. When I read this I realized Monday will be my 2 year anniversary of my Colon Cancer surgery, followed by 8 months of Chemo. I thank God every day that I caught it when I did, before it could spread to my organs. Cancer free now. For those on the Boneyard who are in the 45 - 50'ish range, go get a colonoscopy. It saved my life and it could save yours.

Yep. Get it done. You're knocked out anyway so it's not like you realize a probe is going up the ole poop chute.
I was golfing yesterday with the GI Doc who does mine.

Reaction Score
All that work while battling cancer. I feel ultra soft by comparison. He packed an hell of a career in a short window and he had miles to go. Rest in Glory CB.

Reaction Score

I bet he didn't do it for the money, money doesn't make one persevere in the face of looming death. His character trait IS bigger than his talent or accomplishment. Who here can do what he did with what he had, be silent about it and keep a genuine smile? That wasn't acting that was his spirit.

So what's our excuse or our children's? This info should be shared, honored, embraced even replicated by many of us. Makes me ashamed of all the bullscrap excuses I ever made. I'll be sending this out as my way of announcing his death.

What a loss!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This guy was a special soul...

Rex Chapman on Twitter: "This is courage. This is humanity. Please take 2-minutes and listen to Chadwick Boseman’s words here. Break out the tissues. Also, he was dealing with his own colon cancer at the time. And never said a word. Real-life, Superhero. Rest, Sir. https://post original url/PaFaPjChWY" / Twitter

Reaction Score
Yep. Get it done. You're knocked out anyway so it's not like you realize a probe is going up the ole poop chute.
I was golfing yesterday with the GI Doc who does mine.

Hopefully the golfing and the colonoscopy aren't a combined event.

Reaction Score
Colon Cancer. Is brutal
I’ve seen its effect close up.
It’s also preventable with early enough testing. Pre Cancerous polyps can be removed
it inspired me to get to be on a five Year colonoscopy schedule since I was 40.
Based on what I have seen 30 would be better.
I understand what he and the family went through and even though I’m not familiar with him I’m more familiar with struggle. .My condolences to his family but most importantly by his suffering he can raise awareness and prevent other needles deaths.
Sorry to preach but this disease is very personal to me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom