Ridley broke his foot. | The Boneyard

Ridley broke his foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Saw on line that Ridley broke a foot in practice. First AB, now Ridley. In the famous words of Alan Iverson " practice, we are talking about practice".

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Saw on line that Ridley broke a foot in practice. First AB, now Ridley. In the famous words of Alan Iverson " practice, we are talking about practice".

Surgery tomorrow; sidelined "indefinitely," according to ESPN:

LINK

Reaction Score
Hate to say it because I never wish injury on any player, but can you say "Christmas miracle"?

Reaction Score
They're big anyway and have bodies, not a killer as I think the biggest thing that needs to happen still is they need to miss shots from the perimeter. Hopefully our D is part of that but even when open they need to miss some 3's or they're tough to beat.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Now let's worry about Felix obsessively.
For real. He is not afraid to throw up threes. If he is on, could be a problem. However I think we have that locked up. Don't know about Gibbs. Adams might be a good choice to hound him.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Some dude who gets no PT will have the game of his life- you know how it goes.

DOOMED!!!

Yep - hopefully this isn't the case BUT UConn has a habit of providing career games to the least known
I also hate to see injuries but this couldn't come at a better time

Reaction Score
Man I know this is good for our chances to win the game of course, but not too happy about this potential hit to our RPI. Think about it, this is a big loss for Texas moving forward and could consequently leave them losing a number of games they would otherwise normally win. Their record becomes worse, so does our RPI...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Perimeter defense should be our main concern.
I'm not really worried about it. Our guards can play them aggressively since we have Nolan in the paint to erase any mistakes.

Reaction Score
I'm not really worried about it. Our guards can play them aggressively since we have Nolan in the paint to erase any mistakes.

I don't know about this claim, Nolan has never averaged more than half a block in a season. Maybe Facey and Miller can swat some away?...but even Millers blocks, and rebounds for that matter have gone down since transferring to Uconn. Higher quality opponents than what the Ivy has to offer.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a little zone during the TX game if things go sour fast.

Reaction Score
Some dude who gets no PT will have the game of his life- you know how it goes.

DOOMED!!!
Posts like yours bring back the nightmare of Lindsay Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom