Ricky Moore Joining Staff | The Boneyard

Ricky Moore Joining Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A source tells me Dartmouth assistant Ricky Moore will join Kevin Ollie's staff at UConn. The Huskies will move George Blaney to Operations. - alex kline

So George will only coach in practice then I guess.

Reaction Score
Well he didn't really "coach" in games this past year anyway...

So how does this work? Does someone get promoted to Assoc. Head Coach? Is Freeman being promoted to assistant? How many assistant coaches are allowed?

Reaction Score
Would Ricky sign on if its for one year? I suspect this is a good sign for Coach.

Reaction Score
Would Ricky sign on if its for one year? I suspect this is a good sign for Coach.
Indeed. Let's hope Ollie does succeed. He is a much better option than the slimeballs who go from school to school.

Reaction Score
men-action.png

Reaction Score
Our entire coaching staff is former Husky players, pretty freaking cool. Our coaches are certainly going to have a lot of championship rings to show recruits, Ricky is going to help us defensively as well.

Reaction Score
"Our entire coaching staff is former Husky players, pretty freaking cool. "

I got money that Goodman of CBS writes his next article on this and bashes it.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Our entire coaching staff is former Husky point guards, pretty freaking cool. Our coaches are certainly going to have a lot of championship rings to show recruits, Ricky is going to help us defensively as well.

Fixed that for you.

Reaction Score
"Our entire coaching staff is former Husky players, pretty freaking cool. "

I got money that Goodman of CBS writes his next article on this and bashes it.

He's already doing so on Twitter, that guy has been insufferable with literally every step UConn has taken this offseason. I don't know if its resentment for his mancrush Oriakhi not working out here but he's devoting entirely too much of his attention to UConn basketball.

Reaction Score
Could our coaching staff beat our team right now? Freeman Ollie Moore - im sure hobbs can still ball as well

caw

Reaction Score
Could our coaching staff beat our team right now? Freeman Ollie Moore - im sure hobbs can still ball as well

Well I know that team would out work anyone, esp. on defense.

Reaction Score
It doesn't get any better than this. These are going to be some very tough Uconn teams with these guys running the ship. Uconn will be the most exciting team to watch as all out defense makes the game, not that pretty boy stuff from Duke and Kentucky.

Reaction Score
It doesn't get any better than this. These are going to be some very tough Uconn teams with these guys running the ship. Uconn will be the most exciting team to watch as all out defense makes the game, not that pretty boy stuff from Duke and Kentucky.

Yeah, if true, than Ricky joining the staff gives us another former player who was outstanding defensively(KO, KFree). I am really starting to like how things are coming together. I am becoming more confident that UConn can carry on its legacy post Calhoun.

Reaction Score
D FENCE. Adding Moore will really help this club. Very nice addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom