Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

will be visiting this weekend.
offer from kansas and interest from purdue/wisc/shalala

old article

Reaction Score
Well, not too impressed with his defense. But I like his abilities at WR. Im thinking that he would be an upgrade.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i see long arms and good jump timing

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
1) Their entire offense appears to be chucking fade routes to this kid.
2) They misspelled his nickname at the end of the video. I don't want any of that tea.

Reaction Score
Nothing spectacular on the video but I love that he catches the ball with his hands, not his body. He will be a nice addition at WR.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Back up plan for Liddell??
i was somewhat thinking this also. staff has made it clear they want 1 more wr to add to the group they brought in. seems they went after golden again then now went hard after liddell and were in the final 2 with him. this does seem to be the backup to missing on liddell. doesn't hurt much in my mind that he has another bcs offer to boot. staff did a nice job in year 1 in fl, can't knock that so far.

Reaction Score
i was somewhat thinking this also. staff has made it clear they want 1 more wr to add to the group they brought in. seems they went after golden again then now went hard after liddell and were in the final 2 with him. this does seem to be the backup to missing on liddell. doesn't hurt much in my mind that he has another bcs offer to boot. staff did a nice job in year 1 in fl, can't knock that so far.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. And as far as the Jersey boys are concerned....I'm sure RU is circling the wagons now big-time! I wonder how that meeting among several of the top recruits went last night. Haven't had much time to check today. But my expectation is that it's not a good thing for the teams looking to get back in on them.

Speaking of that...did I see you mention something earlier about Brodie visiting somewhere?

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Guess we'll just have to wait and see. And as far as the Jersey boys are concerned....I'm sure RU is circling the wagons now big-time! I wonder how that meeting among several of the top recruits went last night. Haven't had much time to check today. But my expectation is that it's not a good thing for the teams looking to get back in on them.

Speaking of that...did I see you mention something earlier about Brodie visiting somewhere?

I heard on WFAN today that the RU president has been added to the staff so that he can contact recruits. I guess the university president can't do this otherwise unless they put him on staff. I think this is clearly an effort to reassure the recruits and keep them on-board. They did also mention that it would be pretty hard to believe that a new coach (unless he comes from the current staff) would keep all of the coaching staff (so maybe they will promote an assistant? My opinion not theirs). They can't really reassure recruits that the new coach will keep the coach that recruited them unless they promote someone from within.

Carlin from the FAN did mention Addazio from Temple and the Giants' offensive line coach as possible new head coaches.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Any truth to the rumor that Larry Johnson Sr. was seen carrying Gutierrez' luggage at Bradley?...

Reaction Score
Any truth to the rumor that Larry Johnson Sr. was seen carrying Gutierrez' luggage at Bradley?...

No but Tom Bradley was seen carrying Larry Johnson's bags at a PA airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom