Rich: Uconn & Hartford agree a new 3 year deal | The Boneyard

Rich: Uconn & Hartford agree a new 3 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Nice- they got a home game out of the deal, but that just means another game in Hartford. I will be at all three games. :)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i have mixed feelings about it - glad for the coaches and players and fans, and i know Jen canceled the series for a bit because she did not feel her team could compete and that a 50 point blowout would do nothing to help her team in the long run. the reason i said mixed feelings is that starting next year, UCONN's 2nd string is good enough to probably be ranked in the top 5.

Reaction Score
Nice- they got a home game out of the deal, but that just means another game in Hartford. I will be at all three games. :)
I bet the game at Chase will be a tough ticket, Alex. Better jump at the first chance to buy!

Reaction Score
This series looks like a replacement for the Holy Cross series ( 2 home, 1 away) which reportedly has ended. Seems like a good series for both teams.

Reaction Score
i have mixed feelings about it - glad for the coaches and players and fans, and i know Jen canceled the series for a bit because she did not feel her team could compete and that a 50 point blowout would do nothing to help her team in the long run. the reason i said mixed feelings is that starting next year, UCONN's 2nd string is good enough to probably be ranked in the top 5.
I agree; it will be just another blow-out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom