Rich: Tuck bounced back after slow start vs Cal | The Boneyard

Rich: Tuck bounced back after slow start vs Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
“So the fact that when she started making shots, all her confidence started to come back. We’re a different team when she’s playing well because you already have to worry about (Breanna Stewart), you have to worry about Stefanie (Dolson). You’ve got (Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis) out on the perimeter. Now all of a sudden this kid comes off the bench and starts knocking in shots. We’re a different team when she’s playing well.’’

Here is what Pittsburgh men’s coach Jamie Dixon had to say about Stewart …

“This is the first time I’ve had the chance to sit down and see her play and she’s unbelievable,’’ Dixon said. “Her fundamentals are so solid. She passes and she rebounds. She scores in so many different ways – jump hooks with either hand, turnarounds, short jumpers, 3-pointers … And I saw all that in just one game. She’s only going to improve.’’

LINK

Reaction Score
Because of who he is and his winning tradition at the elite D1 level the statement by Coach Dixon really adds to what all the other people have been saying about Stewart.

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
I wouldn't count on what Dixon says very much. While other teams' players slash to the basket, his smash to the basket. He's been good during the regular season but a bust in the NCAAs. Let him win the NC, then he can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom