Rich speaks with Caroline | The Boneyard

Rich speaks with Caroline

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
“My role is that I’m someone that will show up every single day to work really hard and be there for my teammates,’’ Doty said. “I’m not going to be the first scorer. I’m going to look for which of my teammates needs the ball at the right time. If Kaleena (Mosqueda-Lewis) is open, I’m going to get it to her. If Stef (Dolson) or (Breanna Stewart) need the ball down low, I’ll get it to them. I’m going to be the first to run over and help someone off the floor after a hustle play. All in all, I just want to have as much fun as possible.’’

Her 100th game tonight...

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I read somewhere once, and I am sure it is true, that great adversity can either make you very bitter or very wise. CD has certainly suffered great adversity, and it has certainly not made her bitter. We are extremely fortunate to have her on our side.

Reaction Score
She is a good kid. She has been a starter all her life and she started on two National Championship teams. I am sure it hurts a little inside but she has always been the best teammate.

Reaction Score
Love Caroline. She is so grounded. Her maturity is is as much as asset to this team as her skills are.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
The fact that Caroline is so grounded is another reason why I like her coming off the bench. Kaleena is someone who would take it very, very hard. She wants to start, she's a brilliant basketball player, and I don't know if she would be able to accept a role off the bench, minutes notwithstanding.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
She really is Grandma taking care of her chicks.

freekimchee

food whisperer
Reaction Score
You just can't help but pull for her. A great kid with such great attitude. I really really hope her and Kelly exit the way they came in, as champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom