Rich saying that game today will NOT be streamed on-line | The Boneyard

Rich saying that game today will NOT be streamed on-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
According to USA Basketball, the exhibition game against Australia Friday (noon EDT) will not be streamed on-line. However, USA Basketball will be tweeting quarterly scores and any other pertinent information at @usabasketball.

Reaction Score
According to USA Basketball, the exhibition game against Australia Friday (noon EDT) will not be streamed on-line. However, USA Basketball will be tweeting quarterly scores and any other pertinent information at @usabasketball.
Grrrrrr...

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
yeah, well, what do they know. It was posted by someone on the boneyard that ESPN3 would stream it, and who we gonna believe?! Some nameless government flunky, or a trusted member of this esteemed board?! :eek::cool::)

Reaction Score
yeah, well, what do they know. It was posted by someone on the boneyard that ESPN3 would stream it, and who we gonna believe?! Some nameless government flunky, or a trusted member of this esteemed board?! :eek::cool::)

I vote for the flunky. I know a little bit about our board members. ;)
(And it's not listed as an upcoming event for today on ESPN 3 schedule)

Reaction Score
It is not listed on the ESPN3 schedule today. Does anyone know about the games this weekend?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
It is not listed on the ESPN3 schedule today. Does anyone know about the games this weekend?
I just check the french TV guides on line and I cannot see that any of the games are actually being telecast in France and I check a few of the European sports networks and they also do not list any women's basketball this weekend. So ... I suspect there are no broadcast cameras in the arena, and I am sure ESPN has not sent their own folks to France to do a streaming broadcast. A lot of the ESPN3 streaming that is not on their on air channels is actually content from other providers - like the Uconn WCBB streaming that is actually produced by SNY. No local production = no ESPN streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom