Rich on the posts and Breanna Stewart | The Boneyard

Rich on the posts and Breanna Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
"Breanna Stewart, a 6-foot-4 post player from North Syracuse, N.Y., is expected to sign her National Letter of Intent today, according to her father, Brian. Stewart is regarded as the No. 1 player in the Class of 2012.
“She’s really looking forward to being a Husky ASAP,’’ Brian Stewart said in an e-mail."

LINK

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
"Breanna Stewart, a 6-foot-4 post player from North Syracuse, N.Y., is expected to sign her National Letter of Intent today, according to her father, Brian. Stewart is regarded as the No. 1 player in the Class of 2012.
“She’s really looking forward to being a Husky ASAP,’’ Brian Stewart said in an e-mail."

LINK

Like November 21, 2011??

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
“I think when you play a Division II team you would expect every player that you have would completely dominate every player that they have,’’ Auriemma said. “Otherwise, we recruited the wrong players. So you really can’t come to a lot of conclusions based on that. What I look at is Michala doing things in practice against much better competition that she didn’t do last year that would allow her to be successful in games against teams other than Assumption. And little by little she is more so than last year. Again, what that translates to we’ll find out. But the early part of our schedule … I know we have Stanford on the third game (Nov. 21). But the early part of our schedule is going to give us an opportunity to kind of build slowly, except for the Stanford game. And maybe that’s going to be a huge confidence builder for some of our post players.’’

i liked that quote a lot. not unexpected and we still have question marks, but i'm assuming Heather, Kiah and Michala are all working hard in practice and have worked hard over the summer to get stronger, faster, more polished, whatever - to be able to earn minutes in the post in meaningful games.

Reaction Score
MJ has a huge possible upside that must be given opportunity.
Kiah, a freshman with talent, but is she aggressive enough? Gotta give her minutes too.
Heather is Heather and will be a spot player.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
MJ has a huge possible upside that must be given opportunity.
Kiah, a freshman with talent, but is she aggressive enough? Gotta give her minutes too.
Heather is Heather and will be a spot player.
Probably not yet. Like Tina and Stef, she seems like a really sweet kid off the court. But let's see what Chris and Masissa do with her.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
GO MICHALA GO!!!!!!

I want her to break out this season so so so bad!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom