Rich: Off-season workouts underway | The Boneyard

Rich: Off-season workouts underway

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
"I think they’re only going to get two weeks and then they’ve got exams and all that other stuff. So it’s springtime. You shouldn’t be spending a lot of time in the gym in the springtime. You should be outside working on your tan and playing Frisbee or whatever the hell they do these days. Beer pong.’’

Gotta love Geno's quotes. Also glad he called it "Beer Pong" as opposed to the Yankee version I heard in Missouri, "Beirut".

U

UCONNfan1

It's great to get reports like this. But wasn't there a top 10 recruit on campus this past weekend? I sort of expected to read something about her visit.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It's great to get reports like this. But wasn't there a top 10 recruit on campus this past weekend? I sort of expected to read something about her visit.
Erica was the beer pong champion. :D Not really.

Reaction Score
Yea pap [master linker], can't you find something on that.?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Captain Doty: "Next year start now."

Good news on Lauren's surgery!

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Yea pap [master linker], can't you find something on that.?
Geez, so much pressure...

As an aside, are coaches or players allowed to comment about an unofficial visit?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Geez, so much pressure...

As an aside, are coaches or players allowed to comment about an unofficial visit?
I believe that coaches cannot comment on a recruit until the LOI is received. Players are free to talk.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
My message count is 2,100 behind yours. Looks as if I'll be very busy on Sunday at about 9:15. :)
You still haven't figured it out have you. I have four kids working as my posting team. I run a WCBB posting cartel similar to James Patterson's mystery cartel. We prepare 2,500 posts weekly for postings at a moments notice depending on the topic. I simply distribute them during the week at the proper moment. It is not very efficient but the little darlings are working harder than 10 year olds in a Nike factory.

Reaction Score
I've often wondered how you did it. I mean, saving souls HAS to be a full time job (in my case, I'm afraid it would never be done - nor give you that satisfying feeling of accomplishment.:()

You still haven't figured it out have you. I have four kids working as my posting team. I run a WCBB posting cartel similar to James Patterson's mystery cartel. We prepare 2,500 posts weekly for postings at a moments notice depending on the topic. I simply distribute them during the week at the proper moment. It is not very efficient but the little darlings are working harder than 10 year olds in a Nike factory.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
You're teaching a different type of confirmation.

Now I understand why your posts sound as if they are written by different people. :)

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
McCall, 16, is on the radar of the top collegiate women's programs in the country. Even UConn coach Geno Auriemma took a 1,500-mile detour to watch her play earlier this season.

g13e000000000000000dd7437a5d66bb49a0961274f84707c812bc02d5e.jpg

UConn women's basketball coach Geno Auriemma watches Ridgeview's Erica McCall and her teammates warm up for the second half of their game at Mira Monte High School on Tuesday night.

Reaction Score
"I think they’re only going to get two weeks and then they’ve got exams and all that other stuff. So it’s springtime. You shouldn’t be spending a lot of time in the gym in the springtime. You should be outside working on your tan and playing Frisbee or whatever the hell they do these days. Beer pong.’’

Gotta love Geno's quotes. Also glad he called it "Beer Pong" as opposed to the Yankee version I heard in Missouri, "Beirut".

Haha, I could get into an entire discussion about the difference, but this is a bball board after all :D

Always entertaining to read Geno's quotes

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
McCall, 16, is on the radar of the top collegiate women's programs in the country. Even UConn coach Geno Auriemma took a 1,500-mile detour to watch her play earlier this season.

g13e000000000000000dd7437a5d66bb49a0961274f84707c812bc02d5e.jpg

UConn women's basketball coach Geno Auriemma watches Ridgeview's Erica McCall and her teammates warm up for the second half of their game at Mira Monte High School on Tuesday night.
OK, who is the person on Geno's left in this pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom