Rich: Now Kiah is questionable for tomorrow... | The Boneyard

Rich: Now Kiah is questionable for tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is there like a big Thunderdome like wheel that gets spun before every game to see who's out just to make it interesting.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
banghead.gif

Husky4Life

ibleedblue
Reaction Score
Ugh, these nagging injuries seem to never end. These women just can't seem to catch a break! I hope Kiah gets better soon and may the rest of the women stay healthy.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Bummer. Just as she appeared to be getting on a roll.

Reaction Score
Sheesh!

If I stopped watching the Huskies, would everybody get healthy? I feel like Joe Btfsplk -

Joe-Btfsplk.jpg

Reaction Score
These consistent injuries are scary for this season but even worse for next. We are only going to have 9 players, there's just no room for this kind of stuff next year. Unfortunately the players and staff have no control over such things.

Reaction Score
Let's hope the troops don't have too many summer commitments...

Well I would say there is a pretty good chance that the entire freshman class will be on the U-19 World Championship team this summer, but it'll give them more time to play together which is always a good thing...

HuskyPup

Dislikes Notur-Daim
Reaction Score
It appears the stress reaction did not completely heal with the time off. You have to let these types of injuries heal completely or it will become a chronic condition(possible stress fracture). Anyone know what the rule is on receiving a possible medical redshirt? Although I would hate to lose Kiah for the season, it may be in her and the teams best interest for her to sit out and completely heal. It can't be fun having to deal with a nagging injury all season.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
It appears the stress reaction did not completely heal with the time off. You have to let these types of injuries heal completely or it will become a chronic condition(possible stress fracture). Anyone know what the rule is on receiving a possible medical redshirt? Although I would hate to lose Kiah for the season, it may be in her and the teams best interest for her to sit out and completely heal. It can't be fun having to deal with a nagging injury all season.
That ship has sailed for her this season.

Reaction Score
Well I would say there is a pretty good chance that the entire freshman class will be on the U-19 World Championship team this summer, but it'll give them more time to play together which is always a good thing...

Too true...I was thinking of Bria, she seems to have worn herself out...but the 3 x 3 is probably a lot more stressful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom