Rich: LONG article on Doty's comeback from 3 ACLs | The Boneyard

Rich: LONG article on Doty's comeback from 3 ACLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
“She’s very well healed at this point,’’ Arciero said. “We’re never going to be out of the woods. I’ve been at the games and every time she hits the deck I’m not sure I can watch anymore because she’s almost become like one of my kids. And she’s such a warrior. This kid has got more toughness than almost anybody I’ve ever taken care of. And just to get her back on the court … And you could see how she plays, with the enthusiasm she plays with. And it’s not fake. That’s her. So you get a great kick out of seeing her back. On the other hand, I have to tell you, for the next two years I’m going to just be like sitting on my hands hoping we can get through because I don’t take anything for granted. And she knows it too. We say every practice, every game is a bit of a gift at this point. But I want to be upbeat with her, but inside I have that surgeon part of me that understands that we’re in a difficult spot with her. I think it’s pretty incredible that she’s back playing right now. Brace and all, it doesn’t matter. She’s moving around pretty well.’’

LINK

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
That is the Caroline I have always loved. I'd love to have her speak to my kids and adults at church sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom