Rich: Geno zings Stewie after the game | The Boneyard

Rich: Geno zings Stewie after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
“She treated me on my birthday,’’ Auriemma said. “She tied her career-high for offensive rebounds. She got zero. So I was really proud of her today and the effort she put in on the offensive boards. She’s a real workhorse, that girl.’’

When Stewart left the locker room Auriemma told her that she needs to work on offensive rebounding with 5-foot-7 guard Moriah Jefferson Monday. Jefferson had two putbacks against Prairie View.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Good. I expect Stewie to hit the offensive boards tomorrow night.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
A little unfair since Stewie is still tied for the team lead with Kiah at 77, but MoJeff is catching up at 29. I'm kind of conflicted about offensive rebounds since it means someone on the team missed a shot, and they really shouldn't do that because it makes me grumpy.

Reaction Score
A little unfair since Stewie is still tied for the team lead with Kiah at 77, but MoJeff is catching up at 29. I'm kind of conflicted about offensive rebounds since it means someone on the team missed a shot, and they really shouldn't do that because it makes me grumpy.
Part of Geno's genius. A much more memorable way of telling someone they should work on their O rebs. If he said, "Work on your O rebs" it would be forgotten by tomorrow. What Geno said will haunt her for 20 years minimum.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I loved MoJeff's putbacks.

As good as Stewie is, there is still more. She could have taken over the game last night. Geno won't let her cheat her immense talent.

Reaction Score
At halftime of one game Geno told Kara Wolters that she had one more rebound that a person who was dead and buried six feet underground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom